Exceptional opportunity to work with a Telecoms giant as a Senior Backend Development Engineer. In order to fulfil this role you should have at least 10 years’ experience in a similar role. Candidates should be extremely talented, have a passion for technology and a keen interest in future development. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing business and be instrumental in maintaining standards and influencing the way forward in the Cloud/Telecoms industry. Day Rate €560-€615 – 12 Month Contract.
Skills and Experience:
- Java server-side expertise - multithreading, real-time programming, concurrency
- Server side programming - Node.js, Python and C++
- API Development and API Management tools i.e. WSO2
- UNIX expertise - sysadmin skills, virtualization, filesystem/network configuration
- OpenStack experience
- RDBMS skills - Postgres and Mysql
- NoSQL data stores particularly MongoDB
- Apache – Amplabs – CDH - HDP
- Hadoop – HDFS Spark framework
- SQL-on-Hadoop i.e. Hive/Impala/Shark
- Mesos – Yarn
- Wireless Networking Standards i.e. 2G 3G 4G & Wifi
- C / C++ / Scala – especially Real Time/Multithreaded
- GPU Programming experience – Open CL/CUDA
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist. Please confirm your availability and salary requirements for this Contract or Permanent position.
Endeavour Recruitment have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Linux Systems Administrator, based in the London offices of what is without doubt, one of the World’s most innovative Digital companies.
As part of the London based Systems Admin team, you will be supporting customers across London, EMEA and occasionally, part of the wider global team, contributing to and at times, leading projects.
As you would expect from one of the definitive companies in this sector, this is a fun, professional and exceptional working environment. Alongside a host of benefits and unique perks, there is a proven commitment to career development. This really is an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Ideally, coming from a background of working with market leading companies, you will have experience and skills that are closely aligned to those listed below;
• Support – Ubuntu, Apache, Syslog and Active Directory (AD) integration
• Automation - Puppet and Foreman
• Monitoring – Nagios, Graylog and Cacti
• Virtualisation – VMware vSphere
• Qualifications – such as Linux+/RHCSA, CCNA, VMware Certified Associate (VCA) and MCSA
• Beneficial - Atlassian, Cisco ASA/Palo Alto and Commvault
If you are looking for a challenging role, in a dynamic environment, becoming involved in global projects and working with some of the World’s highest profile brands, then please apply today
Ab Initio Developer required to join a financial services client. 6 month initial contract located in Brussels. Working language is English. The ideal candidate will be from a financial background with 3-5 years Abinitio experience.
Database: Sybase 15,MS SQL 2003, MS SQL Query Analyser, Oracle, Oracle P/L SQL Developer / CAST, Competent construction of SQL queries,Any data modelling tools or techniques would be of advantage
Development Tools: UNIX shell scripting , AbInitio/Elementum, Batch and continuous based development experience (Can be trained if sufficient UNIX experience).
Message Queueing : IBM Websphere MQ Series, AbInitio queues. Knowledge of standard message formats such as XML - (Required)
Interested candidates are invited to please apply by sending an updated cv reflecting relevant skills.
Endeavour Recruitment has an opportunity for an experienced Test Engineer who can present a professional image when representing the company. Must have strong communication skills with excellent organisational and analytical abilities. Hourly Rate up to £34.00 with Flexi-Time.
Liaising with all project stakeholders, the Test Engineer will create test strategies, plans and specifications and also include detailed test cases to validate positive / negative scenarios. Previous experience of working in process control, warehouse automation, industrial control logistics or similar business area extremely advantageous.
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge/experience in the following areas:
- Worked in ISO9001 environment
- ISEB Foundation Certificate
- 3 Years + in a factory/user acceptance test role
Other Experience requirements are: -
- MS Office – Advanced User
- Working knowledge of software release configuration management systems
- Knowledge of installing and configuring applications
- Ability to work under pressure/time constraints
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Self-motivated enthusiastic individual able to work on own initiative
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist.
Are you looking for an excellent new contract opportunity to join a large European client based in Paris?
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Contribute and enhance the IT architecture.
- DesignIT solutions that meet business requirements in line with the IT architectural principles.
- Write functional and technical specifications of applications or data. Participate in writing technical documentation for tender procedures.
- Work with peer colleagues and users to collect requirements, analyse and evaluate proposals, conduct negotiations and implement specifications according to defined architectural standards.
Core Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent JEE Skills (including Spring, JSP)
- Good Unix Scripting skills
General Knowledge and skills:
- Good knowledge of SQL, XML, LDAP and SSO solutions.
- State-of-the-art IT methodologies and tools knowledge.
- Experience translating technological issues into a business context.
- Identifying technical solutions for business requirements.
- Experience in team/group facilitation, project management and training would be an advantage.
Education and qualifications:
University or college degree in computer engineering, computer science, physics, mathematics or a related discipline or
Professional experience and qualification in IT architecture methodologies
Please get in touch for further details in this not to be missed contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer with C#/ .NET and Web application experience to work with our Broadcasting client in Central London.
The C#/ .NET Developer will be working with a client- facing team in a relaxed and friendly environment in Central London. Our client uses a variety of different technologies, keeping up with the latest application and web development trends.
Key Responsibilities of the .NET/ C# Software Engineer:
- Develop applications from a technical design document using .NET technologies such as C#, MVC and ASP.NET, write and review test plans and applications to ensure that they are robust and fit for purpose
- Production support software/ systems
- Keeping up to date with latest trends in .NET and Web technologies used in order to suggest improvements
Key skills and experiences required of the Software Engineer:
- Applications development
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Agile/ Scrum
- Web service technologies: SOAL, XML, JSON, REST, WebAPI, HTTP, WCF
Desired experience of the .NET Software Engineer
- ASP.NET, WPF, Silverlight, .NET, Visual Studio
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in Central London
- Chance to work in an innovative and exciting Broadcasting/ Retail environment
- Salary: Up to £40,000
If you are an experienced Software Engineer with development experience in C#, MVC and other .NET technologies, and you are looking for an excited new role, please do not hesitate to apply!