- Are you a Business Analyst looking for a long-term contract?
- Do you enjoy travelling?
- Are you a Native/Fluent Spanish speaker?
- Do you have excellent communication skills in English?
- Do you have technical support experience with Software applications?
Endeavour has an exciting long-term contract opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join a global and reputable organisation, based in Geneva.
This opportunity will allow you to work remotely after an initial couple of weeks training on site.
You will also be expected to travel and stay in various Latin America countries for periods of 2-3 weeks at a time.
All expenses will be covered by our client, as regular travelling will be required.
Our client is looking for a Spanish speaking Business Analyst, who has technical experience with installation support for Java based software applications. You will also have a good understanding of oracle or SQL database.
Please apply or get in touch ASAP to get further details about this fantastic opportunity.
An excellent long term contract opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst from a medical/pharmaceutical background with relevant qualifications in business analysis and/or business process analysis and modelling (eg Object Management Group (OMG) Certified Expert in BPM, Six Sigma Black Belt or higher, BABoK)
- At least 8 years of demonstrable experience of business and systems analysis in complex IT project (for organisations with more than 500 persons and in a complex architectural landscape);
- At least 3 years of experience in supporting projects using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365;
- Proven experience in business transformation projects;
- Proven experience in business and systems analysis in the context of agile software delivery, eg. KANBAN.
- Desirable skills/experience
- Experience of working on high visibility projects in traditional environments with strong project governance (eg highly regulated environments)
- Experience in producing defining and documenting Product and Services Roadmaps
- Experience with JIRA SDLC
Role specific skills, competencies & responsibilities
- Facilitating and supporting the identification and design by business stakeholders of beneficial changes to business processes, enabled by IT solution design (IT-enabled business transformation)
- AS-IS and TO-BE Business process modelling
- Structured Requirements capture and analysis in the form of User Stories
- Translating business requirements into system requirements with the level of precision and quality required for a development team
- Management of a Product Backlog (Epics, User Stories, Bugs) in Atlassian JIRA
- Persuasive communication to business stakeholders to achieve buy-in for IT solution designs that enable business objectives
- Data and Entity Relationship Modelling (ER)
- Information flow modelling
- Excellent skills to design mock-ups and wireframes, navigation models, user journeys
- Critical thinking and structured, analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please get in touch for further details.
Are you a Business Analyst with experience in the Logistic Sector looking for an excellent contract opportunity?
Based in The Netherlands, our client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who has worked in the Logistics Sector to join a dynamic team on an English speaking site.
Objectives and responsibilities:
- In this role as a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the controlled implementations of new and also existing IT solutions.
- Part of the role as Business Analyst is to implement specialised IT solutions for the WMS and TMS systems that are used for the implementation of operations and the services provided to customers.
- You must be able to adopt business requirements by analysing the process in consultation with Business development, operations and the client.
- You also need to specify the system development with functionalities, data and interfaces. Testing software, training colleagues and accompanying clients will also be part of your role as a Business Analyst.
- Undertake detailed project work, including business analysis, as required to meet project objectives.
- Generate specified project documentation to best practice quality standards, in line with Project Management Methodology standards.
- Prepare test plans and conduct system testing, as required, to professional quality standards.
- Support User Acceptance Testing with Operations and External Customers.
- Perform implementation and post implementation support tasks as required by the project team.
- Maintain good on-going working relationships with all customers and service providers as part of the day to day execution of project delivery.
- Provide logistics and systems consultancy to internal and external customers
- Prepare and perform management presentations as required.
- Training Key Users on the system and best practice.
As a Business Analyst you are part of the IT team. But you will have a close contact with other colleagues all over Europe in different roles.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor degree with Business Analyst, Logistics or IT background.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a large international logistic environment.
- Experience with WMS and TMS systems and experience with Red-prairie DLx dispatcher is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of information technology and experience with software configuration, testing and information analysing.
- Excellent and strong communication, social and negotiating skills.
- Analytical and flexible.
- Comfortable with working under pressure and willing to travel.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our client, a leading publishing company, based in Central London, near Covent Garden. You will provide your expertise to realise the development of new systems, you will ideally have experience working within the Publishing industry and have experience with Bibliographic databases. Salary IRO £45,000 per annum.
You will be responsible for defining requirements, analysing data, managing vendors and stakeholders, and supporting the Project Office.
Required Skills and Knowledge –
- Requirement gathering
- BPMN/UML Workflow
- Experience working with third-party APIs
- Stakeholder management
- Beneficial – Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies
- Beneficial – Knowledge of SQL and understanding of ETL and data modelling
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Please apply as soon as possible to be included on the shortlist for this role.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a French or Dutch Speaking Business Analyst to work for an renowned consumer protection client in Saint Gilles, Belgium. The duration of this role is 12 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €600 euros.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Gather and document the business requirements for a new data integration platform and translate these into clear functional requirements (with the help of the integration team)
- Define and implement data quality KPI’s for the new platform
- Maintain, expand and document the Conceptual Information Model (CIM)
- Coach all systems to build a logical data model and to link it to the CIM
- Design and document the data flows involved in the development of the integration platform
- Use of modelling practices to analyze requirement and create suggestions for improvements and changes
- Understanding of functional analysis and UI mock-ups in order to better communicate with all the stakeholders involved in the product definition
- Drafting of written documentation to support work, report on findings and present to stakeholders when necessary
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- A university degree or equivalent in experience
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Architect (Sparx)
- Expert knowledge in the field of data modelling
- Able to build and maintain a conceptual and logical information model
- Able to document these models in detail (included glossary and data dictionary maintenance)
- Design and document data lineage models
- Describe and document business rules and data related processes
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops
- Can resolve complex requirements conflicts through good stakeholder engagement
- Knowledge of data integration concepts is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Azure and PowerBI is a plus
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Excellent career opportunity for a Business Analyst with IT / Technical experience to join a dynamic, fast growing Investment Management Company based in Hampshire.
The successful candidate will report to the IT Manager and the key areas of responsibility are :
- Performing one-off data migrations between CRMs and other software applications.
- Deploying solutions to deliver immediate benefits to internal users.
- Ensure non-enterprise solution code is appropriately documented from an IT and user perspective.
- Assist users with the management and creation of system based document templates.
- Look at mechanisms for ongoing improvements to the current process.
- Training staff on non-enterprise solutions.
- Experience with document writing software.
- Knowledge and experience of creating programmatic tools written in C# and/or VBA, and building, deploying and documenting end user solutions for non-IT functions.
- Experience in eliciting and documenting user requirements and translating them into technical specifications.
- Experience in handling complex data models.
- Experience with performing one-off data migration projects.
- Knowledge of and experience with Robotic Process Automation solutions and software application integrations.
- Experience working in a financial services operational department (ideally within a wealth management context).
Please get in touch for further details on this permanent role/ excellent career prospects
Due to business growth, our Oxford based client in the Print & Media Industry is looking for a Junior Business Analyst. The successful candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience of analysing requirements and process modelling. Salary would be in the region of £25K to £28K plus an excellent benefits package for the right candidate.
Primary responsibilities for this role will be working with clients from varying industries. Analysing the requirements of clients, process modelling and writing technical specifications for the development team. Candidates must therefore be adept at communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
- High Level Accuracy and Precision
- Exceptionally Organised
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Team Player
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or related subject
- Critical Thinker
- Team Player
If you believe you have the right experience and previous track record to successfully deliver in this role, then please apply quickly in order to be shortlisted.
An Award Winning Digital Design and Marketing Agency is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who is looking for career progression. This would suit somebody who is interested in a client facing role, working with Blue Chip organisations on new projects. This is an opportunity to gain new skills and build on existing. Due to growth in the business this is a new role that the successful candidate can develop. The salary initially is in the region of £45K plus benefits.
If you can see yourself working in a trendsetting area of Central London with fashionable clubs, bars and an eclectic dining scene then please get your up to date CV to us as soon as possible.
Skills and experience:
- Business Analysis Skills
- Willingness to learn and undertake Project Management Skills
- Very Strong Organisational Skills
- Previous Analysis of a CMS i.e. Sitecore, Umbraco, EpiServer
- Previous experience a Client Facing role
- Working experience with Content Editors
- MS Project
- Software Roll Outs
If you wish to be considered or you want to know more about the role then please contact us as soon as possible. These opportunities do not present themselves often.
Starting in early 2018 to the end of the year, this contract is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CRM Product Owner/Business Analyst based in Luxembourg. This contract is with a leading insurance company. The successful candidate will be working with the existing BI, marketing and sales teams. Excellent rate of up to €520 per day is on offer.
Initially a 12-month contract, although highly likely to be extended. The successful candidate will be defining and supporting the CRM vision of the business. Experience using Sugar CRM and bespoke systems advantageous.
This is a French speaking role, fluent Business French is therefore essential.
- Fluent French
- CRM – 5+ years of experience
- Insurance background
- Business Intelligence as a Business Analyst
- Scrum Certified
- GDPR knowledge/understanding
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please send me over your updated CV.