Endeavour Recruitment is seeking an experienced Product Owner to join our client based in Brighton, you will be working on multiple projects, liaising and negotiating with business stakeholders, ensuring everything comes together and delivered to plan. This is a permanent role offering a salary of up to £45,000 per annum DOE.
- Define and design the product roadmap and championing product to the wider business with clear communication
- Ownership of the product from inception through to delivery and future development
- Collect requirements for the product for new functionality and changes to any existing
- Look for areas of improvement
- Plan sprints, estimation sessions, and retrospectives
- Passing projects through quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- 2 years’ experience as a Product Owner
- Experience in an Agile Environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised
If you are interested in this role, please apply with the most up to date version of your CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has a career opportunity for an IT Project Manager. This role would suit somebody who has worked in a technical role as a developer or analyst and is now looking to take a step up as a Project Manager. The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of IT Delivery and should be prepared to show initiative, work hard and take pride in their work. In return, our client offers an excellent working environment, location and starting salary of £45K.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Engaging with Product Owners and Business Stakeholders
- Develop Project Plans through to Delivery/Launch
- Manage all elements of Change
- Manage key relationships through the SDLC
- Ensure Projects are On Time, Within Budget and in Scope
- Preparing Technical Documentation
Skills and Experience:
- 2 Years’ Project Management experience
- Worked previously in an Agile environment
- Requirement Gathering & Analysis
- Project Planning – Gantt Charts
- Conduct Workshops
- Presentations to Executives
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity with their Publisher client for an excellent Full Stack Developer. The successful candidate should have experience as a C# .Net Developer or be able to demonstrate potential to fulfil this role. As this is a permanent role candidates should be a reasonable commutable distance to the Bicester area. Our client is located just 2 miles from Bicester Shopping Village. This is an exceptional career progression opportunity to work for an Award Winning and highly successful company. If you have some experience working as a developer in a commercial environment, then in a junior capacity you could expect to earn up to £27K. For candidates with more experience this could be increased to £35K+ There is also a vast range of benefits available. Training and support will be provided throughout.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance and updating of applications. It is anticipated 80% of the work will be on new projects. The ability to ‘jump in at the deep end’ is essential and we are looking for somebody who is an excellent communicator and is quick to learn. If you are able to match at least 50% of the required skills then we would like to hear from you. This is a great chance to work on up to date technologies within a progressive organisation.
- Entity Framework
- Web API
- SQL Server
- HTML 5 , CSS 3
If you are looking for a challenging role in an exciting environment, then please do not hesitate to apply!!
Endeavour has an exciting long-term contract opportunity for a Business Analyst Expert to join a client, based in Belgium, on an English-speaking site.
The successful candidate is required to have an EU/British passport, as there will be travelling to other European countries involved, approximately twice per month.
You will perform the role of Business Analyst in a project to implement additional EMEA companies acquired by acquisition on the existing processes and capabilities on the target SAP platform. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform a FIT/GAP analysis comparing current business processes and capabilities and the processes and capabilities of the target SAP system and organization.
- Interact with business partners to identify processes and user requirements.
- Write user stories and use cases and acceptance criteria in the AGILE methodology.
- Do conceptual solution design with clear indication which capabilities are available and which need enhancement. Align with the Product owner on solution vision.
- Explain to Business partners how requirements are implemented from a functional standpoint in SAP.
- Be part of the scrum team. Transfer and clarify the requirement and solution concept to the functional analysts. Define impact of and review changes to the SAP system and ensure every deliverable is aligned to a definition of readiness.
- Prepare and support User Training and User Acceptance testing.
- Excellent knowledge of the SAP SD module (Order processing - Delivery processing - Billing) and knowledge of integration points with SAP MM and FI modules.
- Minimum 5 years SD hands-on SAP SD configuration Experience. Excellent knowledge of Order to Cash process in particular and Supply Chain processes in general.
- Excellent knowledge of English (verbal & writing) required.
- Business facing communication skills: ask the right questions about business processes in order to come to system requirements. Explain the functional design to a business audience.
- Experience in project work in a team, work against a project plan with milestones. Ability to align solution design concept between the product owner, functional, technical and integrating teams.
- Ability to work independently on tasks and report on ETC. High sense of compliance.
Desirable skills / experience:
- AGILE, rRDM methodologies
- Experience with working in an international environment, with key users located across the EMEA region.
- Experience with working in a virtual team & collaboration with off-shore ABAP team.
- Knowledge of the SAP cross system flow of goods solution & APO global ATP check
- Tool knowledge: JIRA, Confluence, HP ALM Quality Center, DocSpace.
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on this excellent opportunity!
Urgently seeking 2 C# Developers for Contract in Oxford area. Candidates with good full stack skills required by our Design and Print client. Immediate start, 6 month contract, £300.00 per day.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance and updating of applications. It is anticipated 80% of the work will be on new projects. The ability to ‘jump in at the deep end’ is essential and we are looking for somebody who is an excellent communicator and is quick to learn.
- Entity Framework
- Web API
- SQL Server
- HTML 5
- Requirement Gathering
If you are looking for a challenging role in an exciting environment, then please do not hesitate to apply!!
Excellent, long term contract opportunity for an Operating Process Model Expert to join an International client based in The Hague, Netherlands.
The role of the team member will include the following deliverables:
- Review the existing process documentation
- Identify gaps and overlap
- Communicate gaps and overlaps to the process owners
- Support the integration of non-functional domains in the relevant processes
- Establish a list of required activities mapped onto the phases of the operating model and validate that the various process templates are fit for purpose to support these activities Provide an overview of gaps and overlaps and make recommendations for improvements and optimisation.
- Document the roles and responsibilities of the various actors involved in the delivery of projects/change activities.
- Propose and document different paths through the operating model depending on the size, complexity, risk and category of change activity.
- Make recommendations about the most adequate development method to use (waterfall, iterative, agile, scaled agile, etc.), the optimal sourcing model and underpinning contracts to put in place order to deliver change activities of different nature.
- Propose methods for sizing change activities and forecast effort and duration based on industry best practices (function points, story points, etc.).
- Propose and document a governance process to guarantee the timely delivery according to the defined quality criteria for the different change activities.
- Define a KPI framework that meets the needs of the stakeholders as defined in the stakeholder analysis.
- Support the definition of the measurement approach and provide input to the team that implements of the automation support.
- Propose dashboards for the different categories of stakeholders allowing to monitor and report on the status of the change portfolio.
- Create an Operating Manual of about 60-80 pages and release several versions of it throughout the duration of the contract.
- Support the implementation of a pilot that will validate the alignment of the processes, the governance process, the KPI framework and measurement approach, the dashboard(s) for the different categories of stakeholders
Required skills and experience:
- University Degree and at least 8 years of experience in process improvements
- Experience with introducing and improving SDLC processes in large enterprises
- Experience with industry wide recognized development methods (waterfall, iterative, scaled agile, agile, etc.) and sourcing models (outsourcing, on-shore, near shore, off shore) and corresponding underpinning contracts (T&M, fixed capacity, fixed price).
- Experience with defining, implementing and running governance (conformity and compliance) processes to ensure efficient and effective delivery following defined SDLC processes
- Experience with defining, implementing and (daily) monitoring of KPIs and dashboards. Experience with state of the art tools to manage and monitor delivery following defined SDLC processes
- Experience with methods to perform sizing and forecasting of effort and duration change activities
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent writing, in the English language
- The knowledge of German and/or French would be advantageous.
Please get in touch for further details.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Ruby on Rails Senior Software Engineer. Candidates should have experience with Ruby Frameworks as well as Full-Stack Technologies. A background in Test-Driven Development and Object-Oriented Design is essential. This role is based in South East Hampshire. Excellent remuneration and benefits package goes with this role.
Our client is seeking an experienced Ruby Developer, somebody who is looking to develop a career and is passionate about cutting edge technologies and quality code.
The station is just a 5-minute walk away, making this location easily commutable from London, Brighton, Southampton or Portsmouth. Onsite there are breakout areas including a games room. There is free onsite parking, landscaped garden, fitness suite, musical instruments, 1Gbps fibre connection plus many more benefits. Our client does like to look after their employees.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role using Ruby on Rails. Strong communication skills are required for this role as well as the ability to build top quality, robust products for technologies across the stack. Good problem-solving skills are essential for this role.
Essential Skills: -
- UI Design
- OOD Patterns
- Strong knowledge of TDD/BDD
- Open Source Projects
If you feel you have the talent and can flourish in this role, then please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV and confirm your salary requirements.
Endeavour Recruitment has an superb opportunity for a degree educated Cloud Automation Developer with a minimum 7 years relevant experience and expertise to join our Devops team in Brussels. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension.
Requirements of the project
As a Cloud Automation Developer, you will take up a role in the Devops team. You will take ownership in the implementation and maintenance of the data center tooling landscape.
You will focus on automating service delivery and providing means for easy and low cost operations. You support different teams that design.
This includes the specific following tasks and responsibilities:
- Development and support on our CMDB & Automation engine
- Analysis & development for data center automation projects
- Development & operational support on our external world interface
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience and expertise in:
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, PrimeFaces, …
- SQL (MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, Oracle, NoSQL, ...)
- Adobe Flex, ActionScript
- Perl, Phyton, Ruby, PHP…
- WebServices: SOAP, REST, JSON, …
- Linux (RedHat)
- Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS suite, ..
- Agile development & Scrum principles
- SVN, GitLab source control
- CI/CD methodology and tooling experience (Jenkins, …)
- Knowledge of typical data center related technologies (TCP/IP, networking, security, virtualization, storage, systems, monitoring, ...)
- You take initiative and systematically drive for results
- You are a team player
- You are able to meet and exceed customers’ expectations (internal or external)
- You are able to inform your customers/colleagues timely and efficiently
- You manage your time and project planning efficiently
- You are able to learn quickly
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join a large Media client, for a long -term contract opportunity in Belgium.
The ideal Software Engineer will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to speak Dutch.
- As an experienced AngularJS developer, you and your team will be responsible for the development and improvement of our client’s online channels, in order to give customers an increasingly better online experience.
- You will be liaising with the various relevant actors.
- You will be able to coach colleagues and give expert advice on programming.
Skills and experience required:
- 5 years+ experience in IT
- 3 years + experience as an AngularJS developer. Expert in AngularJS (version 1.6)
- A strong understanding of website frameworks
- Excellent understanding of how changes impact databases, back-end, middleware and front-end.
- Experience in back-end development is a strong asset.
- Drupal knowledge.
- Agile experience
Please apply and get in touch ASAP for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for a Technical Project Manager. Working closely with the project manager, primary responsibility will be the delivery of the technical scope of projects throughout the full life cycle.
The Technical Project Manager will manage teams of software engineers and testers to deliver projects to requisite quality standards on time and within budget. There will also be responsibility for the delivery of the technical scope of the project throughout the complete project lifecycle. This is not a “hands on development role” but is about management of teams, resolving issues arising and guiding where necessary.
- Minimum of 5 Years in Full Software Development Lifecycle
- Minimum of 3 Years in a Technical Lead role
- Experience of Designing & Implementing High Availability Systems
- Analysing Requirements & Compiling Functional Design
- Agile, Waterfall and V methodologies
- C# - ASP.Net – Visual Studio
- Experience of working in ISO9001 environment
- Onsite Testing experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Business Intelligence reporting and associated dashboard design capability.
- Good working knowledge of current software legislative requirements.
- Previous experience in either Logistics, Material Handling or Airports or Manufacturing.
- Eligible for, or holds current SC clearance
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist.