Endeavour has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Software developer, to join a global client in the Energy industry, based in Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate will be working on cloud visualization for our client’s Landmark geoscience applications.
This position is open to all candidates - entry level to senior
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering/IT required for entry level position..
- 5+ years’ experience in software development.
- Good development skills in cloud visualization applications where knowledge is key.
- Computer Graphics
- MEAN stack.
- Augmented/Virtual Reality
- Game Engines
- Video streaming a plus.
Please, get in touch to discuss and apply for this exciting role!
Looking to join a world leader in technology?
We have a fantastic long term contract opportunity for a Java Backend Engineer to join an exciting project on a 12 month + contract based in Belgium. Excellent career prospects!
Candidates must hold a Master’s degree in a relevant scientific field, be fluent in English, and have the following skills and experience.
Skills and experience :
- 4+ years of back-end development experience
- Java EE, Spring
- RESTful services
- Big Data tools and technologies such as
- Hadoop, Spark
- Redis, Cassandra
Excellent coding, reviewing and testing skills
Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience in fraud detection (in any industry: gaming, banking, insurance…)
- Experience in data analytics and machine learning
- Experience in DevOps
- Cloud computing: AWS, Google Cloud
- Data analytics: R, KNIME, WEKA, FICO, TensorFlow
- Programming: Scala, Haskell
Please get in touch for further details. Looking forward to your application!
Endeavour is looking for a skilled Application Specialist IBM iSeries to join a client, based in Amsterdam, for a 9 months contract opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and team player, able to demonstrate a good understanding of the financial industry, especially clearing businesses.
The successful Application Specialist will be involved in the following task deliverables:
- Development of backlog stories for the MICS (business critical core clearing system) development team.
- Enhancing the performance regarding reliability, cost efficiency and flexibility
- Supporting end user in order to clarify specifications and meet expectations
- Coordinating and executing tests, analysing test results
- Updating technical documentation
- Meet sprint goals
- Prevent errors after releases
- Generate improvement ideas
Technical skills required:
Java would be an advantage.
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on this exciting contract opportunity!
Unique opportunity for a Video Intelligence Research Engineer to join our client in Dublin to work on a 12-month contract. A PhD or Masters’ in Computer Vision, Image Processing, Deep Learning or Machine Learning is required, as well as commercial experience in the same area. €400-€600 day rate.
This is good chance to join our global client in a pioneering Research and Development environment in Dublin and be part of a team that will be applying data science and machine learning based research to computer vision and Video data processing.
Skills and Experience:
- PhD or Master’s in Computer Vision, Image Processing, Deep Learning or Machine Learning
- At least 3 years of Industry experience in at least one or more of Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Data Science
- 5 plus years’ experience in video, visual data analytics and processing or video metadata labelling and semantic analysis
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Hadoop, Spark, MongoDB on large datasets
- Java, C++ or Python
- Frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch (Pytorch) or Keras
- AWS or other cloud platforms and container such as Docker
- Experience of Computer Vision and Machine Learning packages such as Opencv, SciKit-Learn, xgboost
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
Applicants must be experienced in contracting.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist. Please confirm your availability and rate required in Euros for this Contract position.
Our client is an established software company supplying their product globally. They supply high quality, mission critical and secure solutions.
- Mobile Application Development
- Continual Integration
- Content Management
- Push Notifications
- Strong Communication
The successful candidate will be flexible by nature, enthusiastic and self-motivated. Please apply quickly to be shortlisted.
Do you have at least 5 years’ experience as a Java Backend Developer?
Do you have a University qualification in software engineering or computer science?
Have you got excellent verbal communication and documentation writing skills?
Are you a Team player with an eye for detail?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then Endeavour Recruitment really want to hear from you.
Endeavour Recruitment is urgently looking for a English speaking Senior Java Developer with proven backend experience to join a large European organisation on a new data management platform project, based in Brussels to maintain and develop Management Applications. On an initial 4 month contract. Candidate day rate €450 per day.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a software developer.
- Hands-on Java development using frameworks, including Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience with data models, schemas, datatypes, attributes and data mapping.
- Display competency with of one-way hashing and Personally Identifiable Information.
- Knowledge of REST with JSON, and SOAP with XML interfaces.
- Familiarity with FTP/SFTP and file processing.
- Design patterns for asynchronous events, queuing, and producer/consumer.
- Integration via API management platforms such as WSO2.
- Required knowledge: Java 8, JBoss EAP Application Server 6.4.10, Oracle SQL Database Version 12C, Spring Boot, Apache Camel (message router), Hibernate, ESB, REST and SOAP services, SQL, Git, continuous integration through Jenkins (automatic build and deploy), understanding of Agile methodology, experience with standard UML.
- Having worked with populating cloud services would be an advantage.
- Experience with JIRA for requirements management.
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Familiarity with Google’s Publish/Subscribe cloud service and Amazon AWS.
- Prior experience within the telecommunications sector.
- Prior experience with marketing automation integration.
- Any specific integration experience with Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Taktik Ozone, Tealium Tag Manager, Magnolia CMS or Salesforce.
We look forward to receiving your applications along with your most up to date CV that includes all relevant experience.
Product Manager/Functional Analyst / Belgium / €600 pd / Utilities / MIG6
Endeavour has an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is Fluent (written & verbal) in English, Dutch and or French candidate with a master’s degree or at least 5 years working experience.
The successful candidate will be a pro-active team player, who possesses a mature and flexible attitude, demonstrating the ability to deal with a diverse and evolving environment.
Both knowledge and experience of the Energy sector and MIG6 market principles will be of great value, providing solutions with a sustainable future.
Essential Technical Background and skills required for the role:
- ESB and SOA concepts and tools such as BizTalk.
- XML, XSD and XML Schema design tools.
- Experience with .Net/Java platforms.
- Proficiency in relational database concepts and databases (SQL Server, Oracle).
- Ruling engine concepts.
- Experience in modelling concepts (e.g. UML, BPM) and modelling tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect).
Within the MIG6-project the chosen will also act as Functional Analyst within the cross-application analysis team, you will be responsible for the translation of specific business needs and requirements towards EnergyComm and Market Framework in close collaboration with the other cross-application analysts.
Please apply and get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Secure Software Development Analyst / Gent – Belgium / €330 pd / Fluent Dutch
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for result-driven Secure Software Development Analyst. The successful candidate will work on an (OWASP) - Open Web Application Security Project.
Essential Technical Background and skills required for the role:
- Proven experience in secure development and software security.
- Demonstrable experience in software development, software security maturity models and SDLC.
Experience in the following:
- Analysis of web application audit and assessment reports and presenting solutions. Conduct technical design reviews, security code reviews, and SAST tool manipulation for e-banking applications.
- Development of security guidelines for technologies including (Java, .Net, JS)
- Undertake secure application lifecycle assessments in order to assess the maturity of the secure development within the organization.
- Review Source code, both manual and automated)
- Conduct training for developers, analysts and testers on secure development.
- Coach team members in SDLC assisting in increasing the overall security level of the SDLC.
- Review threat analysis.
- Review security business impact assessments.
- Provide assistance in writing security guidelines and standards.
Please apply for further details on this not-to-be-missed opportunity!
Endeavour has a fantastic long-term contract opportunity for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join a large, reputable client, based in London.
The project will be focused on:
- Service delivery for software application maintenance in Java frameworks.
- Kick off of offsite deliveries in a wider transformation programme.
The successful Service Delivery Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven, strong client facing and stakeholder management experience.
- Demonstrate Java application development experience.
- Java application maintenance experience.
- Sitecore Web content management.
- Similar role experience in international, multicultural environment.
- Prince 2 or similar project management certification is desirable.
Please get in touch and apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an superb opportunity for a degree educated Cloud Automation Developer with a minimum 7 years relevant experience and expertise to join our Devops team in Brussels. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension.
Requirements of the project
As a Cloud Automation Developer, you will take up a role in the Devops team. You will take ownership in the implementation and maintenance of the data center tooling landscape.
You will focus on automating service delivery and providing means for easy and low cost operations. You support different teams that design.
This includes the specific following tasks and responsibilities:
- Development and support on our CMDB & Automation engine
- Analysis & development for data center automation projects
- Development & operational support on our external world interface
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience and expertise in:
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, PrimeFaces, …
- SQL (MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, Oracle, NoSQL, ...)
- Adobe Flex, ActionScript
- Perl, Phyton, Ruby, PHP…
- WebServices: SOAP, REST, JSON, …
- Linux (RedHat)
- Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS suite, ..
- Agile development & Scrum principles
- SVN, GitLab source control
- CI/CD methodology and tooling experience (Jenkins, …)
- Knowledge of typical data center related technologies (TCP/IP, networking, security, virtualization, storage, systems, monitoring, ...)
- You take initiative and systematically drive for results
- You are a team player
- You are able to meet and exceed customers’ expectations (internal or external)
- You are able to inform your customers/colleagues timely and efficiently
- You manage your time and project planning efficiently
- You are able to learn quickly