Endeavour Recruitment has a great opportunity for an experience Java Developer to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries.
Essential skills :
Test Driven Development (TDD)
Desirable skills :
Please get in touch for further details.
Endeavour is looking for a seasoned Configuration Manager for an exciting contract opportunity in Switzerland.
You will be joining a Global organisation, based in Geneva. This will be for a 6 months+ contract.
A Swiss Work Permit is required for any non-Swiss candidates.
The role will involve:
- Liaise with business lines to establish requirements for a repository environment
- Technical implementation and supporting teams with how to connect and share code
- Populate software components repository with input from the business lines
- Manage quality checking procedures
Required Skills and experience:
- At least 1 year hands on experience with setting up and managing Continuous Integration environment and Software Components repository environment;
- Ability to manage the technical coordination activities relating to complex technical infrastructure;
- Communication skills and very good knowledge of English;
- Must be able to install and configure tools like Nexus, Bamboo, Maven, SonarQube, Subversion or other source code versioning system;
- Programming experience and application development will be an asset - java, perl, shell scripts.
- Expert knowledge in application maintenance and deployment processes;
- Expert knowledge in Web servers and Application support. Experience with Apache web server, Tomcat, Jboss, WildFly application servers;
- Knowledge in Red Hat Linux administration.
- Knowledge of fault tolerant Web Application architectures would be a plus;
- Good experience with open source products support, development, and implementation is important;
- Good knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP networking, routing, Internet services and protocols.
- Strong capacity to deploy new products, in a rapidly evolving and challenging technical environment.
Please apply and get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an Architect / Technical Analyst.
6-month contract, commencing early January 2018 with strong possibility of extension.
Analyst / Developer:
- Technical analyst within the SAMSS department
- Service assurance monitoring support systems as well as GIS (geographical information systems) analyst.
- Knowledge of Linux, React, PHP, perl & Java, Git
- Development tasks
- Technical analysis
- Estimation of roadmap / release scope items
- Technical architect for the SAMSS departement (both domains)
- Monitor the architecture
Support and technical analyst with regards to the SAMSS architecture
- Cross domain aspects
- Frameworks to be used
Please get in touch for further details regarding this role.
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Analyst/developer to join one of our large Telecoms client, based in Belgium, initially for a 6 months contract.
The ideal Analyst/Developer will have Data integration experience and be Dutch or French speaking, as well as an excellent English communicator. The analyst/developer is a key contact person for internal clients and takes care of optimal communication and collaboration with them and all other teams needed, in and outside our client’s domain.
The successful candidate will work closely with squad colleagues and be responsible for the analysis, development, testing and follow up of the implementation of project deliverables with a focus on quality:
- Load and integrate data from multitude of applications, service platforms and networks in the Enterprise Data Warehouse/Data Lake via ETL solutions
- Creating datamarts and/or reports/dashboards
- Contribute to the organization and optimization of team processes.
- Ensure that your (and your colleagues’) solutions are matching the requirements regarding security (retail/wholesale, legal, …) and confidentiality, defined by Legal- and Security- teams and by our Datawarehouse Data Security Officer (DSO).
- Make sure that solutions make optimal use of available computer capacity (CPU, I/O, storage, memory), available on platforms (Teradata, Hadoop, Oracle) and guarantee optimal performance.
Required skills and experience:
As we are looking for analyst/developers in 3 technological areas you possess several of the technical skills of 1 or more of the following skillsets:
- Data Integration
- Profound knowledge of key concepts of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and entity-relationship (E-R)-, Third Normal Form (3NF)- and dimensional modeling (knowledge on RDA helps)
- Good knowledge on Hadoop and related technologies (Hortonworks Hadoop stack, HBase, MapReduce, Storm, Hive, Kafka, Scala, Spark ...)
- Knowledge and experience in:
- Scripting (Perl, Java, Python, R, ...)
- NoSQL principles and systems: document stores, graph databases, KVP stores
- Parallel data processing (MPP) and tuning
- Statistical Modeling
- BI tools (Informatica, MicroStrategy), databases (Teradata, Oracle)
Modeling tools (RDA)
- Advanced to expert knowledge of SQL (Teradata)
- Familiar with shell scripting in Unix/Linux environments
- Basic knowledge of Hadoop and related technologies (Hortonworks Hadoop stack, HBase, MapReduce, Storm, Hive, Kafka, Scala, Spark )
- Basic knowledge of software deployment/versioning tools (GIT, Jenkins) and of collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)
Please apply for further details on the excellent contract opportunity!
Do you have at least 4 years’ experience as a Java Developer?
Do you have a Bachelor and/or Master degree in Information Technology?
Have you got excellent communication and prioritising skills?
Are you a Team player with an eye for detail.
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then we really want to hear from you.
Endeavour Recruitment is urgently looking for a Senior Java Developer to join a large European organisation, based in Brussels to maintain and develop Management Applications.
- English (B1)
- Angular JS
- Toad for Oracle
- Maveric or Junit is an advantage.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months+
We look forward to receiving your applications along with your most up to date CV that includes all relevant experience.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Software Developer to join our client in Brussels. Talented Java and Python needed. This is a 12 month contract with extension opportunities. Hourly rate of EUR€65.00.
Your main responsibility will be doing hands on front and back end development. Working language is English and the role is based close to the Airport. A Masters’ Degree is essential for this role.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Unit and Systems Testing Skills
- Git or Github
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum Environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
If you meet the criteria please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Senior Java C++ Software Developer. Candidates should have experience of leading a team or be in a Senior position and be looking to take on leadership responsibility. The role is near to Reading close to M4. Salary commensurate with experience.
The successful candidate will be working 75% in a ‘hands on’ capacity with 25% leading a team of 6 developers. Previous experience of supporting or mentoring developers would therefore be useful. It is imperative that you enjoy being challenged and aspire to take on leadership/management responsibilities.
Essential Skills: -
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Experience of full SDLC
- Good knowledge of – SMTP, MIME, HTTP and ICAP
Desirable Skills: -
- Database Design
If you feel you have the talent and can flourish in this role, then please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Luxembourg – Contract
Short Term Contract for a Java Developer based in Luxembourg. Must be fluent in French and English. Rate EUR€430.00 per day.
Required Technical Experience:
- SOA Architecture
- Agile Methodology
Please apply quickly to be shortlisted.
Endeavour Recruitment has an first-class opportunity for a Solution Architect to join our multinational client in based in the Hague. Initially this contract will run until the end of 2017, thereafter there will be long term contract renewals during 2018.
The client is paying a daily rate of €625 based on a 40-hour week.
The SA will act as the overall architecture lead for the project, owning the end-to-end definition of the solution for the project across all architecture layers: business, information, application, and infrastructure.
The SA will structure and complete business demand from an architecture perspective, and translate the demand into a viable, feasible, durable, and compliant solution architecture that can be delivered to budget, on time and focusing on a high quality solution.
The SA will be responsible for the production of the Solution Architecture Document for the project, integrating all architecture layers.
Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are essential for this role, as is a fluency in English (both orally and written) A knowledge and understanding of the German and French language will be a great asset.
Essential requirements for the role of Solution Architect:-
A University degree with minimum 8 years hands on experience in defining the architecture of large IT systems.
- Working knowledge of TOGAF and Archimate.
- Previous system development life cycle and development experience (SDLC);
- In depth expertise in the area of systems integration;
- Experience in working in large organisations;
- Knowledge in Business Process Management and Rules engines (for instance JBPM, Drools);
- Experience with UML;
- Experience with similar projects;
- Deep understanding of authorization mechanisms supporting fine-and coarse-grained authorisation and externalisation of authorisation from business applications (Kerberos and SPNEGO).
- Expert knowledge of J2EE technologies.
- Expert knowledge of REST architectural constraints and development of Restful web services.
- Knowledge of SOAP web services.
- Knowledge in Middle-tier (web-services, web clients, backend of web clients, Java, JBoss).
- Experience with externalising authorisation from Java applications through authorisation engines and/or business rules engines and authentication single sign on with Active Directory.
- Basic knowledge in the following Mainframe software (Z/OS, MVS, OMVS, batch, CICS, MQ Series, DB2, COBOL).
- Experience in the area of data bases, relational and non-sql;
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment has an superb opportunity for a Cloud native developer to join our leading client based in Leuven (Belgium). This is a 12 month contract with possible extension, paying a daily rate of €400 all-inclusive based on a 40-hour week.
Requirements of the project
You will need to be a creative mind, a critical and outside of the box thinker showing a degree of flexibility and able to function in a sociable and creative environment.
The highly skilled, enthusiastic, communicative developer will build applications with a cloud native design in function incorporating flexible releases and integration with cloud eco-systems.
In-depth experience and knowledge as a Senior Java engineer with the ability to build and design the backend services and technical capabilities in a logical process.
The developer will work together in a multi-functional team to automatize build-integration-deploy-test processes and build functional, qualitative applications.
Focus on the base layer of the newly designed platform, adopting the best technologies to apply.
Evaluation on how to build and maintain the different components of this layer will be undertaken during the design and build of the new platform.
An ability to clearly communicate with project teams and stakeholders within the business is essential for this role, therefore a positive attitude and focus to keep motivation high when challenged will be a benefit to this role.
Detail orientated individuals with good in multitasking abilities when working under strict deadlines will succeed in this role.
A fluency in English is essential and the ability to speak Dutch is a positive benefit in this role.
Essential skills and experience required for the role.
- A determination to keep up to date with the latest web technologies
- Expertise in object-oriented en-functional programming in modern programming languages
- Database knowledge and experience: PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL (mongoDB, …)
- Java frameworks like spring/springboot and cloud related databases (SQL and No-SQL). For a few pilot applications (K ‘ching and Appyourservice).
- Expertise with front end and RESTful webservices, JSON, …
- Very good knowledge of software development best practices
- Design patterns
- Unit testing, continuous integration, build pipelines (grunt, gulp)
- Code analyses (Sonar)
- Experience in an Agile environment (Scrum, kanban)
- A passion for coding and end-to-end development.
This is a stunning opportunity to create the foundation of a platform that will reform the client’s application landscape.