Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced UI developer to join a large reputable European Organisation, based in the Netherlands for a 6 months contract, with possible long term extension.
The successful candidate will participate in the design, development and maintenance of high quality software using front-end platform standards.
The ideal UI developer would be French or Dutch speaking, flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented as well as an excellent team player.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in UI development
- You have knowledge of agile methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban,…)
- You have experience with one major application server (for example JBOSS) of the market
- The knowledge of SQL is an asset
- The knowledge of JEE back-end is an asset
- The knowledge of designing wireframes is an asset
Please get in touch for further details on this exciting new contract role!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join our leading client based in Plymouth for a long-term contract. There is an hourly rate of up to £48.00 DOE. Candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance and hold a full UK driving licence.
The successful candidate will work with the senior members of the team to design, build and support SharePoint 2010 and 2013. You will also engage with both approved suppliers and business using agreed processes.
Technical Experience: -
Over 3 years’ experience using SharePoint 2010/2013
Ensure a customer focussed commercially aware service
Good experience of understanding and capturing business requirements and delivering solutions to an agreed standard
Experience of delivering solutions to agreed software development standards
Experience of working with internal and external suppliers and other technical teams
Resolution of SharePoint issues and problems
Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Systems Field
If you are experience SharePoint Developer and would like to opportunity to work with a dynamic company please contact us URGENTLY!!
Endeavour Recruitment have an FANTASTIC opportunity for a Solution Architect to join a Leading European client in The Hague on an initial 6 month contract.
- As a Solutions Architect, you will be part of a project team translating business and IT requirements into fit-for-purpose technical architecture designs for medium and large scale systems using your knowledge of current technologies and integrating existing products and new developments.
- Document technical architecture designs and communicate them to stakeholders.
- Participate in the implementation phase coaching the development team. Ensure that development best practices are applied and that development is of a high quality.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years experience in the IT sector including 2 years in IT architecture design.
- Eager to learn new technologies; you are constantly up-to-date with IT evolutions and trends.
- Excellent communication skills, you will be writing complex documents and delivering persuasive presentations.
- Knowledge and experience of associated tools, techniques, methods within their specialist technology area.
- Flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- Experience working on complex integrated systems engineering projects.
Skills and experience:
- Concrete experience in software development and application support.
- Extensive technical architecture and design skills.
- Knowledge of the SOA paradigm(SOA principles/SOA Governance/SOA Design Patterns).
- Excellent Drool/JBPM experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the JEE platform.
- Good knowledge of UI/UX processes technologies (AngularJ, CSS, HTML, Web Components).
- Good knowledge of at least one Application Server (Weblogic, JBoss).
- Good knowledge of at least one Enterprise Service Bus (OSB, ServiceMix).
- Good knowledge of at least one RDBMS (Oracle Database, IBM DB2).
- Good knowledge of development methodologies (RUP, Scrum).
- Good experience of Spring, Hibernate and JPA frameworks.
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Fantastic opportunity for a creative and talented Frontend Developer to deliver awesome looking web pages and content for a fast growing and innovative business based in South London.
As the Frontend / Web developer you will be creating, designing and updating web pages, producing user friendly forms. You will also be taking the lead in creating great digital content for images, videos, graphics and social media.
You will either have some commercial experience in a similar role, or are a recent graduate with a great portfolio demonstrating your creative and technical abilities.
Once established in the role, you will have the opportunity to take on bigger projects and build you skillset, all the while, working with a great bunch of talented and friendly bunch of people.
- Adobe Suite (and other design packages)
- HTML & CSS
- A good understanding of UX
- Server side form processing / database access
- JSON/XML APIs
- Knowledge of CMS
In return you will be based out of great offices, with a salary of up to £28,000 + bonus & benefits.
Please call APPLY TODAY to be shortlisted for this great opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent career opportunity for an experienced C# Software
Developer to work with our Southampton-based client.
The successful Software Developer will join our client’s team, responsible for estimating, designing and developing high quality functional software solutions.
Technical Skills and experience:
- Strong analytic skills, strategic vision, and logical approach to problem solving.
- Strong Transact SQL skills and experience of programming complex Stored Procedures working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience creating/maintaining web sites on Internet Information Services
- Knowledge of performing test driven development.
- Understands the Agile software development lifecycle and working knowledge of SCRUM
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment, and be a highly organized individual with the ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design.
- Full development life cycle experience.
- Strong knowledge of refactoring, including improving the design of existing code.
- Experience in large, complex system implementation projects
- An Interest in programming best practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, independent and proactive in solving problems.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic and flexible Web Developer to join a dynamic team. Market related salary with benefits.
- Are you a Web Developer looking for a new permanent role?
- Are you keen to grow in a Development environment?
- Are you Degree qualified in computer science or a related subject?
- Do you have at least 3 years’ development experience in a Microsoft environment?
- Do you have strong ASP.NET skills and experience with web-based systems?
If your answer is yes to any of the above, please get in touch for further in-depth details and job specifications.
Endeavour Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contract Angular Developer for our Nottingham client. This contract is an immediate requirement starting 4th January (or before if you can)!
Top flight Angular developer. Preferably Angular2 but will consider Angular1.
This technology areas brings the combined challenge of advanced Web application development combined with rich multimedia data processing and SQL.
Experience building web applications using modern web technologies such as:
Please APPLY TODAY to be considered for this fantastic contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious C# / Front-End developer to join a leading Media business in Central London.
As part of a fantastic and supportive team, the C# /Front-End Developer will be working across a portfolio of digital products. This is an environment where your ideas and progression will be fully supported. As you settle in to the role you will be exposed to technologies such as; C#, SQL, MVC, .NET Core, Web API, IIS, Azure, Jira, Google Analytics, etc. This role would really suit a C# / Developer who is excited by coding in general and learning new skills.
- ASP.NET MVC
- GIT Source Control
In return you will be working for an established, respected and fast growing Media business, based in great central London offices. My client is offering a very competitive salary up to £28,000 and benefits.
Please APPLY today to be considered for this amazing opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting new opportunity as a Web Developer with one of our leading financial sector clients based in Dublin. This position is to work within an established Web Development Team that provide services through all areas of the SDLC. This is a permanent role with a salary guide of €55K to €60K depending on experience.
Applicants should be an experienced web developer, working with Microsoft based web development technologies. Financial Services industry experience is a plus. You must be familiar with developing, testing, implementing & documenting various web applications.
The key skills that are needed for this role are:
- .NET (3.5 – 4.5)
- MVC 4 (C#)
- WCF Web Services
- 3rd Party controls
- SQL (2005/2008)
Desirable skills are:
- JIRA workflow management
- Experience within a test-driven development environment
- Agile methodologies
- Some experience of Single Sign On solutions
- LDAP Security infrastructure
- Experience with Web Service Security
- Mobile and adaptive development solutions
For further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity with our client based in Leeds. We are seeking an experienced Java Developer to join a small team. You will be a key member of our talented agile team and therefore must have a passion for development and a background of delivering successful software solutions.
The successful candidate should have strong analytical and problem solving skills, be passionate about programming, have a flexible and creative outlook, with an excellent understanding of web development above all be innovative and self-motivated.
- 3+ Years of Java
- SQL & NOSQL
- Database Design
- Web Services – SOAP/REST
- Responsible Design
- Analysis and Design
- Secure Coding Techniques
If you are looking for a challenging role in an exciting environment, then please do not hesitate to apply.