Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent long-term contract opportunity for a Second Line Support Engineer to join a client in the Banking sector based in Belgium.
Skills / experience :
3-5 years experience in the following :
- Scripting Shell
- SQL (Oracle)
Desirable skills :
The client uses IWS (IBM Workload Scheduler) so it is a nice to have
Knowledge of the Dutch language
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a C# Backend Developer to join our client based in Leicester.
Your main responsibility will be designing and implementing server-based applications.
Previous experience of working on Mission Critical Systems is essential, as well as industry experience in either Logistics, Automation, or Process Control.
Excellent rates on offer for the right candidate.
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Linq Lambda Expressions
- TCP/IP Communication Protocols
- Systems Engineering
- Industry experience in Logistics, Automation, or Warehousing
If you are interested in this role, please apply with the most up to date version of your CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting contract opportunity for a UI developer with 4+ years’ experience.
Join a large client, in the Financial Services Sector based in Antwerp, Belgium. The contract is initially for 6 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €500-550 but may be negotiable.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. A master’s degree is an asset.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in UI development.
- You have knowledge of agile methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban).
- You have experience with one major application server (for example JBOSS) of the market.
- You have good knowledge of the English language. Dutch and or French would be an advantage, however not mandatory.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of JEE back-end.
- Knowledge of designing wireframes.
- You are open-minded, problem-solver, with good communication skills.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
- Team spirit is a strong requirement.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Data Steward, this will be a long-term contract based in Luxembourg and will pay up to €700 per day depending on experience. We are looking for someone who speaks fluent French and is experienced with Oracle and SQL.
Your main responsibilities will be designing new datasets, establishing functional and technical dictionaries of the datasets, and setting up an automatic measurement of the quality of the data present in these new datasets.
Required Skills –
- Fluent in French
- 10 years’ experience in Business Intelligence
- Experience working in the Insurance industry
- Knowledge of databases in a business context
- Experience solving complex problems
- Project Management skills
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Visual Analytics
If you meet the required criteria please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Looking to join a world leader in technology?
We have a fantastic long term contract opportunity for a Java Backend Engineer to join an exciting project on a 12 month + contract based in Belgium. Excellent career prospects!
Candidates must hold a Master’s degree in a relevant scientific field, be fluent in English, and have the following skills and experience.
Skills and experience :
- 4+ years of back-end development experience
- Java EE, Spring
- RESTful services
- Big Data tools and technologies such as
- Hadoop, Spark
- Redis, Cassandra
Excellent coding, reviewing and testing skills
Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience in fraud detection (in any industry: gaming, banking, insurance…)
- Experience in data analytics and machine learning
- Experience in DevOps
- Cloud computing: AWS, Google Cloud
- Data analytics: R, KNIME, WEKA, FICO, TensorFlow
- Programming: Scala, Haskell
Please get in touch for further details. Looking forward to your application!
Urgently seeking 2 C# Developers for Contract in Oxford area. Candidates with good full stack skills required by our Design and Print client. Immediate start, 6 month contract, £300.00 per day.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance and updating of applications. It is anticipated 80% of the work will be on new projects. The ability to ‘jump in at the deep end’ is essential and we are looking for somebody who is an excellent communicator and is quick to learn.
- Entity Framework
- Web API
- SQL Server
- HTML 5
- Requirement Gathering
If you are looking for a challenging role in an exciting environment, then please do not hesitate to apply!!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Application Tester ( 10 years +) to join a leading European Organisation in Brussels, Belgium.
Responsible for testing broker/hub system designed to exchange messages between multiple points.
System is build based on:
- .net technology
- BizTalk server solutions
- Microsoft SQL Databases
- BizUnit testing framework
- XML is used for the messages
Attend to internal new functionality testing :
- Internal regression testing
- Internal performance testing
- Automation of testing process
- External clients acceptance testing
- External clients performance testing
Good knowledge of testing methodologies and tools.
Sufficient skills in:
- BizUnit framework creation and maintenance
- Test script implementation (tests automation)
- Functional, acceptance, interface, stress, performance testing
- Test plan and test guidelines creation
- Creating and executing manual test cases
Sufficient technical knowledge of:
- MS SQL
- Team Foundation Server
- Powershell scripting
- Excellent English communication.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in teams.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings.
Please apply with an updated cv to be considered for this excellent long term contract opportunity.
Endeavour is looking for a skilled Application Specialist IBM iSeries to join a client, based in Amsterdam, for a 9 months contract opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and team player, able to demonstrate a good understanding of the financial industry, especially clearing businesses.
The successful Application Specialist will be involved in the following task deliverables:
- Development of backlog stories for the MICS (business critical core clearing system) development team.
- Enhancing the performance regarding reliability, cost efficiency and flexibility
- Supporting end user in order to clarify specifications and meet expectations
- Coordinating and executing tests, analysing test results
- Updating technical documentation
- Meet sprint goals
- Prevent errors after releases
- Generate improvement ideas
Technical skills required:
Java would be an advantage.
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on this exciting contract opportunity!
Migration Specialist Netcool Bluecare – Contract - Luxembourg
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for experts in ITM/Netcool/Bluecare for a contract in Luxembourg. At least 5 years experience ins required for this role. Excellent hourly rate on offer!
The successful candidates will be implementing new functionality or components within an established architecture for the monitoring of the production environment with ITM/Netcool/Bluecare, as well as replacing the existing functions from BMC.
- Expert in IBM Netcool
- Expert in IBM Bluecare
- Fluent English and French
- Knowledgeable on IBM ITM
- Good understanding of OS and Networking and Firewalls
- Windows PowerShell
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Data Encryption
- GS Kit
- Previous experience with IBM Service Management products
- Infrastructure Performance Management Tools
- BMC Monitoring
- Event Management Tools (Patrol or BEM)
- Dutch Speaking
When applying please confirm the hourly rate required in Euros and your availability to start a new role in Luxembourg? Please apply quickly to be shortlisted for this role.
Endeavour is looking for an experienced QA Test Engineer for a 6 month contract position at our client’s development office in Cork.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical testing background and an interest in moving towards a development role or some level of production support background, especially in a web based system.
The successful candidate will work closely with both the software development teams and management to ensure that the company continues to deliver high quality software and maintains the operation of existing production systems.
Your role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Provide input and leadership to the project team as per best practice (estimating, designing, developing and executing test procedures and test cases).
- Provide guidance to the project team about functionality and quality in relation to the testing approach.
- Report regularly on the test metrics and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Review specification documents with the project team so that accurate and comprehensive test plans can be created.
- Ensure deployed software meets expectations and have frequent reviews with the project team on the status and results of testing.
- Be competent in the use of test automation and test tracking tools to maximise productivity during the regression testing and performance testing phases of the project.
- Recommend and develop improvements to the current testing process.
- Manage priorities and set expectations when faced with multiple demanding tasks.
- Take ownership over incoming support issues and where possible learn how to apply simple production fixes or direct to the correct internal resource.
- You may be required to work in excess of the normal working day to achieve a particular project deadline
- You may be required to perform additional duties, not listed above, to support the testing function into the future.
Required skills / experience:
- Must have 4+ cumulative years system-testing experience (not localisation) with particular emphasis on web based testing.
- Strong testing background expected with experience writing test plans and test procedures.
- Experience with regression, integration and system level test execution.
- Experience with test automation tools such as Visual Studio Team System (Test Edition), HP Quick Test Professional, Selenium or similar tools.
- Working knowledge of performance / load testing tools Visual Studio Team System (Test Edition) or similar
- Experience in the use of defect tracking tools.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to understand how an application is architected and understanding of where to go looking for issues
- Experience in dealing with data and understanding of SQL would be highly beneficial.
- Self-starter, proactive, with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to take ownership over problems and drive through to resolution.
- Track record of achieving results and high standards.
- Experience of working on different teams and different technologies with an ability to test across multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work on own or as part of a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to work in small teams and individually, managing your own time.
- Desire to develop your own knowledge by keeping abreast of testing tools and techniques, attending workshops and reviewing technical publications.
- Experience in communicating directly with clients.
- Candidates who apply must be eligible to work in Ireland and hold a Stamp 4 visa
Please get in touch ASAP for further details on this exciting contract opportunity!