Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced UI developer to join a large reputable European Organisation, based in the Netherlands for a 6 months contract, with possible long term extension.
The successful candidate will participate in the design, development and maintenance of high quality software using front-end platform standards.
The ideal UI developer would be French or Dutch speaking, flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented as well as an excellent team player.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in UI development
- You have knowledge of agile methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban,…)
- You have experience with one major application server (for example JBOSS) of the market
- The knowledge of SQL is an asset
- The knowledge of JEE back-end is an asset
- The knowledge of designing wireframes is an asset
Please get in touch for further details on this exciting new contract role!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join our leading client based in Plymouth for a long-term contract. There is an hourly rate of up to £48.00 DOE. Candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance and hold a full UK driving licence.
The successful candidate will work with the senior members of the team to design, build and support SharePoint 2010 and 2013. You will also engage with both approved suppliers and business using agreed processes.
Technical Experience: -
Over 3 years’ experience using SharePoint 2010/2013
Ensure a customer focussed commercially aware service
Good experience of understanding and capturing business requirements and delivering solutions to an agreed standard
Experience of delivering solutions to agreed software development standards
Experience of working with internal and external suppliers and other technical teams
Resolution of SharePoint issues and problems
Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Systems Field
If you are experience SharePoint Developer and would like to opportunity to work with a dynamic company please contact us URGENTLY!!
We at Endeavour Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join a dynamic team in central London. Large reputable corporation.
- Front End and Back End development of the DevNet Platform
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integrating data from various back-end service and databases
- Actively participate in project planning, solutions and technical strategy discussions, and documentation
- Excellent PHP Skills
- Excellent Programming skills
- OO and design patterns, especially distributed architectures
- Domain modelling skills
- HTTP RESTful API design
- Worked in Agile environment with cross functional teams
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment
- Hands on experience with testing
- Prepared to travel internationally
Desirable skills :
- Experience of developing scalable and highly available services
- Knowledge of Linux containers and their eco-system (we using containers more and more as we break services out)
- Understanding and working with AWS services
- SOA experience (We are migrating towards an SOA architecture)
- Working with geographically dispersed teams
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent career opportunity.
Calling experienced PHP/Python Developers to join a Cyber Security client, for an excellent perm position, in Hampshire.
As the ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years development experience with PHP and Python
- backend SQL experience
- “full-stack” developer experience would be an advantage
- You have an interest in Cyber Security
If this sounds like you, then we definitely want to hear from you.
Please, get in touch for further details about this exciting job opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has a New opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to work in the Beautiful City of Vienna. Proficient with Java8, Bootstrap and HTML5. 6 Month Contract – EUR€50 Per Hour.
Key skills and experience required:
- Spring – (Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Data JPA & Spring Security)
- JSR 303 – Bean Validation
- Sonar Cube
If you are an experienced developer with a passion for technology looking for a new and exciting opportunity, then please do not hesitate to apply!
An excellent contract opportunity for a Java Developer to join a Leading European Organisation based in The Hague, Netherlands.
Senior Java Developer with design and development experience on web-based applications (front end web applications and integration/back- end web services).
- Experience writing Functional and Technical Design documentation.
- Understanding of REST service design and implementation.
- Extensive knowledge of Java messaging patterns between different layers.
- Experience/awareness in web security implementation is a plus.
- Experience in Drools or any experience in business engine integration is a plus.
Day to day Duties:
- End-to-end design and development of web-based application using Java-based technologies.
- Handle the design of the HFS web services (eg naming, generic service design).
- Handle the design of the Dynamic Form Framework.
- Handle the design of the message interface/interaction of each of the components.
- Handle the design of the PMS API and the interaction with other systems.
- Assist with the definition of the Domain Model.
- Not to be missed 8 week contract, please apply for further details
- Mobile Site Contact Us About Partners Terms Privacy Cookies
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for an experienced Integration specialist to join a reputable European Institution in the Hague, for an exciting, dynamic 2 months contract opportunity.
The successful Integration specialist applicant will be responsible for handling the production of mapping the front-end, integration, and back-end transformation of services as follows:
- Front-end mapping to/from Domain Model
- Domain Model to/from ST36 mapping
- ST36 to/from individual filing package mapping
- Experience in writing Interface Control Document and Interface Mapping
- Previous experience with regards to Filing is a plus
- Apache FOP
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Calling for Back-End Java Developers!
Endeavour has an exciting 12 months contract opportunity for an experienced Back-End Java Developer, to work for a European Institution, in Luxembourg.
As a successful candidate, you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 8 years’ experience.
- Language skills: English(at least B2); French would be an advantage
Please get in touch ASAP to get further information, if this fantastic new opportunity looks like a perfect match for you.
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Endeavour Recruitment has a “not-to-be-missed” opportunity for an experienced Angular Developer to join a European Institution for a long-term contract in Belgium.
This project will be in an English speaking site.
As a successful candidate, you will have the following experience and skills:
- Strong developing experience with Angular JS
- UX design
Please get in touch ASAP to get further information on this fantastic contract opportunity in lovely Brussels!
Fantastic opportunity for a creative and talented Frontend Developer to deliver awesome looking web pages and content for a fast growing and innovative business based in South London.
As the Frontend / Web developer you will be creating, designing and updating web pages, producing user friendly forms. You will also be taking the lead in creating great digital content for images, videos, graphics and social media.
You will either have some commercial experience in a similar role, or are a recent graduate with a great portfolio demonstrating your creative and technical abilities.
Once established in the role, you will have the opportunity to take on bigger projects and build you skillset, all the while, working with a great bunch of talented and friendly bunch of people.
- Adobe Suite (and other design packages)
- HTML & CSS
- A good understanding of UX
- Server side form processing / database access
- JSON/XML APIs
- Knowledge of CMS
In return you will be based out of great offices, with a salary of up to £28,000 + bonus & benefits.
Please call APPLY TODAY to be shortlisted for this great opportunity.