Excellent contract opportunity for a Technical Architect to join an International client in the Pharmaceutical sector on an initial 3-month contract with long-term extension.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of portal and workflow solutions, enterprise integration, SDLC technical standards & SDLC tools - configuration and management.
Relevant professional expertise:
(eg SAP (ERP, Basis, Netweaver, Portal) Master Data Management, Identity Access Management, Workflow/Case management, Portal/Content Management and Unified Communications) are desirable.
- Good technical knowledge of implementing portal and workflow solutions.
- Good technical knowledge of SDLC methodologies, technical standards and tools.
- Extensive working experience in delivering solutions following:
- Service Oriented Architecture principles.
- Enterprise integration patterns.
Experience in the following technologies:
- JDK 8/JEE 7
- JMS, JTA, JAX-RS
- Oracle Weblogic
- SPARX Enterprise Architect
If you have the above skills and looking for a new, exciting opportunity please apply.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Data Steward, this will be a long-term contract based in Luxembourg and will pay up to €700 per day depending on experience. We are looking for someone who speaks fluent French and is experienced with Oracle and SQL.
Your main responsibilities will be designing new datasets, establishing functional and technical dictionaries of the datasets, and setting up an automatic measurement of the quality of the data present in these new datasets.
Required Skills –
- Fluent in French
- 10 years’ experience in Business Intelligence
- Experience working in the Insurance industry
- Knowledge of databases in a business context
- Experience solving complex problems
- Project Management skills
- SAS Enterprise Guide
- SAS Visual Analytics
If you meet the required criteria please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Do you have at least 5 years’ experience as a Java Backend Developer?
Do you have a University qualification in software engineering or computer science?
Have you got excellent verbal communication and documentation writing skills?
Are you a Team player with an eye for detail?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then Endeavour Recruitment really want to hear from you.
Endeavour Recruitment is urgently looking for a English speaking Senior Java Developer with proven backend experience to join a large European organisation on a new data management platform project, based in Brussels to maintain and develop Management Applications. On an initial 4 month contract. Candidate day rate €450 per day.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a software developer.
- Hands-on Java development using frameworks, including Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience with data models, schemas, datatypes, attributes and data mapping.
- Display competency with of one-way hashing and Personally Identifiable Information.
- Knowledge of REST with JSON, and SOAP with XML interfaces.
- Familiarity with FTP/SFTP and file processing.
- Design patterns for asynchronous events, queuing, and producer/consumer.
- Integration via API management platforms such as WSO2.
- Required knowledge: Java 8, JBoss EAP Application Server 6.4.10, Oracle SQL Database Version 12C, Spring Boot, Apache Camel (message router), Hibernate, ESB, REST and SOAP services, SQL, Git, continuous integration through Jenkins (automatic build and deploy), understanding of Agile methodology, experience with standard UML.
- Having worked with populating cloud services would be an advantage.
- Experience with JIRA for requirements management.
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Familiarity with Google’s Publish/Subscribe cloud service and Amazon AWS.
- Prior experience within the telecommunications sector.
- Prior experience with marketing automation integration.
- Any specific integration experience with Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Taktik Ozone, Tealium Tag Manager, Magnolia CMS or Salesforce.
We look forward to receiving your applications along with your most up to date CV that includes all relevant experience.
This role is for an experienced SAP HANA specialist. You must be fluent in English and would ideally have working knowledge of French and Dutch. You will be able to demonstrate expert skills with multiple years of hands on experience with:
- SAP HANA ( certified SAP )
- Design specialist SAP HANA
Required Technical experience:
- SAP Sybase migration specialist Oracle to Sybase on SAP, SAP ERP Cloud migration specialist BW APO SOLMAN SAP BWA Enterprise Portal SAP Content Server high skills
- Profound knowledge of SAP NetWeaver basis layer
- Experience with support packages, enhancement packages, installations and upgrades.
- SAP Certified Unicode migrations and OS/DB migrations Linux / Oracle / DB2 database
- GPFS key knowledge.
- Expert in SAP ABAP and Java technology
- Expert in SAP BO Syslink Xandria Monitoring.
- SAP Basis technology consultant with a minimum of 10 years of experience in a multi customer environment.
- Critical in depth knowledge of specific customer setup and workflows
- Key orchestrator
- RFS design / architecture skills
- L4 / L5 support for complex issues and projects
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply quickly to be shortlisted
Endeavour is looking for a seasoned Infrastructure Engineer to join our global telecoms service client, based in Brussels, initially for a 3 months contract, with possibility of extension.
As the successful candidate, you will be an active member of the IT infrastructure engineering team and maintain strong relationships with your peers from the operational, architect, network teams.
You role will involve:
- taking technical leadership & engineering ownership around multiple IT infrastructure components:
· Storage systems
· Linux platforms
· Virtualization platforms
- Delivering design for new solutions.
- Delivering extension / improvement design of the existing infrastructure & solutions based on latest capacity growth, delivered performance and based on future evolution forecasts.
- Managing the systems lifecycle (supplier roadmap evaluation, trigger new sw upgrades or system replacements).
- Conducting the necessary LAB Testing for any new solution validation (new technical solution, new software validations).
- Monitoring technological and supplier/market evolutions, shares best practices, lessons learned, define & document the detailed technical system architecture blueprints
- Contributing & driving technological infrastructure roadmap. Contributing in the definition of technical standards (solution standards, tools and methodologies).
- Conducting technical infrastructure workshops involving multiple stakeholders working in different units of the organization (IT operational, architect, network, business).
- Driving automation by building the necessary framework, tooling & procedures and by stimulating the use of the recommended scripts and tools within the organization.
- Analyzing and recommending plans for investing in IT infrastructure that will support the company strategic targets, improve the organization performance and/or provide cost reduction opportunities.
The ideal Infrastructure Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
Expert level (proven hands-on expertise) on:
- OS administration: Solaris, Redhat, Ubuntu
- Software distribution using tools like Redhat satellite, Puppet or equivalent
- SAN & NAS technologies: V-MAX, VNX, 3-PAR.
- virtualization platforms: VMware & KVM.
Good understanding of:
- Database technologies: MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle.
- Containers technologies: Docker
- IaaS services: AWS, Google & Azure
- Datacenter routing & switching (incl. integration with firewalling layers) : BGP, OSPF, 802.1Q, QinQ, Vswitch, Virtual Connect, VXLAN, NSX.
- Knowledge of system monitoring tools: Nagios, Netcool, Cacti
- Familiarity with project management (planning, follow up, communication)
Please apply for further details on the excellent contract opportunity!
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Be responsible for development of product upgrades and changes to a live system
- Provide technical support to issues raised by the Service Ops Centre
- Be responsible for the investigation and delivery of defect resolutions through Engineering in to the Production Environment without impacting the Live service.
- Be responsible for delivering engineering changes to time and quality
- Be responsible for following the engineering lifecycle
Good understanding and proven track record of the following Technologies
- VMware ESXi
- VMware vSphere
- HP Server Hardware
- HP Desktop Hardware
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012R2
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience of working in a secure infrastructure environment
- Be capable of producing concise install documentation.
- Windows Installer
- IP / Firewall technologies
- Databases (SQL, Oracle)
- Windows Vista/7
- McAfee Products
- Lumension Products
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Oracle DBA to join our client, based in Switzerland, for an excellent 6 month contract, with possible extension.
The successful candidate must have a Swiss Work Permit for this contract role.
The project follows Agile software development methodology. A database model (Oracle SQL developer) and its design documentation already exist. Due to the Agile project methodology, regular adjustments to all database related elements are required during the development of the application components. All adjustments are being reviewed, implemented, documented, tested and tracked by a version-controlled (SVN) change request procedure (JIRA).
As the ideal Oracle DBA candidate, you will have a proven track record of 5 to 7 years’ experience.
Excellent English communication is required, and French speaking will be an advantage.
Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Perform regular updates of the Platform data model, mapping documents, SQL scripts and database design documentation (English) during the agile development of the Hague Platform application. Ensure that all adjustments are reviewed, implemented, documented, tested and tracked by the version control system (SVN). Record change requests and related actions in JIRA.
- Ensure that the database design complies with security recommendations
- Assess and evaluate technical change requests from a database performance point-of-view.
- Enforce naming convention and general consistency of the model.
- Liaise with the data integration specialist(s) and legacy data experts to help the migration of legacy data effort.
- Develop and perform database tests to avoid regressions.
Please do get in touch for further details on this fantastic opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment are now seeking an experienced PHP developer to join our leading client for a long-term position, based in Luxembourg. The role is open to both permanent and contract with an attractive daily rate of €420EUR.
As a PHP Developer, you will be writing technical documentation and will be working within an Agile environment. Candidates must speak fluent French and English.
- PHP 5 & 7
- Frameworks: Symfony, Laravel
- MySQL, Oracle
- At least 5 years in development projects, proven knowledge in architecture elaboration
- Good knowledge of API, webservices
- Speaking fluently in French and English is mandatory
- Knowledge of Linux is an asset
- Knowledge of Talend Data Integration is an asset
If you are an experienced PHP Developer and are looking for a new challenging role, please don’t hesitate to apply!!!
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for a C# Back End Developer who has excellent overall technical capabilities. Previous experience of working on Mission Critical Systems is essential, as is industry experience in either Logistics, Automation or Process Control. The role is based in Leicester and is a 12 Month Contract with renewal opportunities. Excellent rates on offer to right candidate.
- Oracle/SQL Server
- Linq Lambda Expressions
- C# / Visual Studio / .Net Framework
- Experience of Systems Engineering
- Industry experience in Logistics, Automation or Warehousing
- Excellent Understanding of interfacing with remote devices preferably PLC’s
- Good knowledge of Server Technologies and Databases
- Experience of delivering commercial projects
Required Attributes – The Successful Candidates Will Have The:
Ability to plan and organise multiple workload requirements
Ability to prioritise work load and deliver to set deadlines and attention to detail
Ability to work as part of a team when required but equally able to work without team support when needed
Ability to be a Self-Starter
Ability to produce software and documentation whilst under time pressure/demanding constraints
………..And Will Also Have:
A methodical way of working and excellent written and numeracy skills
A ‘can do’ attitude
Can manage and co-ordinate working groups consisting of people from differing elements and levels within their organisations
Good personal planning, organisational and analytical skills
Experience of performing similar roles in logistics or materials handling.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment has a FANTASTIC opportunity for an experienced SAP Architect / Senior Consultant. We are looking for experts with SAP HANA, SAP BO, SAP BW. Knowledge of the French or Dutch language would be an advantage. This is an initial 6 month contract based in Belgium, market related rate.
- Senior Hands-on consultant responsible for 600 applications for 10 clients
- Technical -contact and -coordinator for the Engineers (in the field)
- Technical contact for the clients
- Lead-consultant for complex and/or critical implementations
- 3th and 4th line support
- Good communication skills
- SAP HANA
- SAP BO
- SAP BW
- Experience with migrating Oracle to SAP Sybase is a big plus
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity to join an International Technology giant.