Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced UI developer to join a large reputable European Organisation, based in the Netherlands for a 6 months contract, with possible long term extension.
The successful candidate will participate in the design, development and maintenance of high quality software using front-end platform standards.
The ideal UI developer would be French or Dutch speaking, flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented as well as an excellent team player.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in UI development
- You have knowledge of agile methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban,…)
- You have experience with one major application server (for example JBOSS) of the market
- The knowledge of SQL is an asset
- The knowledge of JEE back-end is an asset
- The knowledge of designing wireframes is an asset
Please get in touch for further details on this exciting new contract role!
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced SharePoint Developer to join our leading client based in Plymouth for a long-term contract. There is an hourly rate of up to £48.00 DOE. Candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance and hold a full UK driving licence.
The successful candidate will work with the senior members of the team to design, build and support SharePoint 2010 and 2013. You will also engage with both approved suppliers and business using agreed processes.
Technical Experience: -
Over 3 years’ experience using SharePoint 2010/2013
Ensure a customer focussed commercially aware service
Good experience of understanding and capturing business requirements and delivering solutions to an agreed standard
Experience of delivering solutions to agreed software development standards
Experience of working with internal and external suppliers and other technical teams
Resolution of SharePoint issues and problems
Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Systems Field
If you are experience SharePoint Developer and would like to opportunity to work with a dynamic company please contact us URGENTLY!!
Endeavour Recruitment have an FANTASTIC opportunity for a Solution Architect to join a Leading European client in The Hague on an initial 6 month contract.
- As a Solutions Architect, you will be part of a project team translating business and IT requirements into fit-for-purpose technical architecture designs for medium and large scale systems using your knowledge of current technologies and integrating existing products and new developments.
- Document technical architecture designs and communicate them to stakeholders.
- Participate in the implementation phase coaching the development team. Ensure that development best practices are applied and that development is of a high quality.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years experience in the IT sector including 2 years in IT architecture design.
- Eager to learn new technologies; you are constantly up-to-date with IT evolutions and trends.
- Excellent communication skills, you will be writing complex documents and delivering persuasive presentations.
- Knowledge and experience of associated tools, techniques, methods within their specialist technology area.
- Flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- Experience working on complex integrated systems engineering projects.
Skills and experience:
- Concrete experience in software development and application support.
- Extensive technical architecture and design skills.
- Knowledge of the SOA paradigm(SOA principles/SOA Governance/SOA Design Patterns).
- Excellent Drool/JBPM experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the JEE platform.
- Good knowledge of UI/UX processes technologies (AngularJ, CSS, HTML, Web Components).
- Good knowledge of at least one Application Server (Weblogic, JBoss).
- Good knowledge of at least one Enterprise Service Bus (OSB, ServiceMix).
- Good knowledge of at least one RDBMS (Oracle Database, IBM DB2).
- Good knowledge of development methodologies (RUP, Scrum).
- Good experience of Spring, Hibernate and JPA frameworks.
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Calling experienced PHP/Python Developers to join a Cyber Security client, for an excellent perm position, in Hampshire.
As the ideal candidate, you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years development experience with PHP and Python
- backend SQL experience
- “full-stack” developer experience would be an advantage
- You have an interest in Cyber Security
If this sounds like you, then we definitely want to hear from you.
Please, get in touch for further details about this exciting job opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for a Fluent Dutch or French speaking Senior SharePoint Developer with English as a Secondary Language. Knowledge of Standard to 2013 Versions. Applicants should have at least three years’ proficiency. Previous experience in the insurance sector is an asset but not essential. This role is based in Brussels for a 12-month contract. Rate EUR€450.00.
A background of working in an IT Services Environment is vital. Must have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in an IT related field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the following:
- Advanced Developer of SharePoint 2013, Standard & 2010
- Visual Studio
- Full SDLC
- Web Applications
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be organized and a team player
- Good communication and coaching skills
- Flexible and able work in a large organisation
If you think you have the right experience for this role, please apply as soon as possible to be shortlisted.
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for an experienced Integration specialist to join a reputable European Institution in the Hague, for an exciting, dynamic 2 months contract opportunity.
The successful Integration specialist applicant will be responsible for handling the production of mapping the front-end, integration, and back-end transformation of services as follows:
- Front-end mapping to/from Domain Model
- Domain Model to/from ST36 mapping
- ST36 to/from individual filing package mapping
- Experience in writing Interface Control Document and Interface Mapping
- Previous experience with regards to Filing is a plus
- Apache FOP
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Fantastic opportunity for a creative and talented Frontend Developer to deliver awesome looking web pages and content for a fast growing and innovative business based in South London.
As the Frontend / Web developer you will be creating, designing and updating web pages, producing user friendly forms. You will also be taking the lead in creating great digital content for images, videos, graphics and social media.
You will either have some commercial experience in a similar role, or are a recent graduate with a great portfolio demonstrating your creative and technical abilities.
Once established in the role, you will have the opportunity to take on bigger projects and build you skillset, all the while, working with a great bunch of talented and friendly bunch of people.
- Adobe Suite (and other design packages)
- HTML & CSS
- A good understanding of UX
- Server side form processing / database access
- JSON/XML APIs
- Knowledge of CMS
In return you will be based out of great offices, with a salary of up to £28,000 + bonus & benefits.
Please call APPLY TODAY to be shortlisted for this great opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic and flexible Web Developer to join a dynamic team. Market related salary with benefits.
- Are you a Web Developer looking for a new permanent role?
- Are you keen to grow in a Development environment?
- Are you Degree qualified in computer science or a related subject?
- Do you have at least 3 years’ development experience in a Microsoft environment?
- Do you have strong ASP.NET skills and experience with web-based systems?
If your answer is yes to any of the above, please get in touch for further in-depth details and job specifications.
Endeavour Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contract Angular Developer for our Nottingham client. This contract is an immediate requirement starting 4th January (or before if you can)!
Top flight Angular developer. Preferably Angular2 but will consider Angular1.
This technology areas brings the combined challenge of advanced Web application development combined with rich multimedia data processing and SQL.
Experience building web applications using modern web technologies such as:
Please APPLY TODAY to be considered for this fantastic contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious C# / Front-End developer to join a leading Media business in Central London.
As part of a fantastic and supportive team, the C# /Front-End Developer will be working across a portfolio of digital products. This is an environment where your ideas and progression will be fully supported. As you settle in to the role you will be exposed to technologies such as; C#, SQL, MVC, .NET Core, Web API, IIS, Azure, Jira, Google Analytics, etc. This role would really suit a C# / Developer who is excited by coding in general and learning new skills.
- ASP.NET MVC
- GIT Source Control
In return you will be working for an established, respected and fast growing Media business, based in great central London offices. My client is offering a very competitive salary up to £28,000 and benefits.
Please APPLY today to be considered for this amazing opportunity.