Calling for Graduate/Junior Software Engineers!
Endeavour has an excellent career opportunity for an enthusiastic developer, who is keen to start or further their career, by joining our Cyber Security client, based in the West Midlands.
The successful engineer will be involved in the following deliverables:
- The Software Engineer will be part of an existing highly skilled development team, reporting directly to the Lead Developer, writing complex security solution software. The following are key responsibilities:
- Writing high-quality code following in-house full life cycle development methodologies and using chosen toolsets.
- Being able to time manage multiple concurrent tasks with different priorities and different deadlines.
- To work within a closely knit team.
- Be proactive in looking for ways to improve all aspects of the products produced whether that’s the code, tests or documentation.
- Suitability to hold UK security clearance is essential.
- Computing, scientific or mathematical degree is desirable.
- Recent experience of full life-cycle software development is essential.
- The ability to work collaboratively across functions within the business and to have sufficient flexibility to adapt to changing business priorities is essential.
- Good communications skills are essential in both written and verbal form.
Please, get in touch for more details ASAP to discuss this exciting role!