Excellent, long term contract opportunity for an Operating Process Model Expert to join an International client based in The Hague, Netherlands.
The role of the team member will include the following deliverables:
- Review the existing process documentation
- Identify gaps and overlap
- Communicate gaps and overlaps to the process owners
- Support the integration of non-functional domains in the relevant processes
- Establish a list of required activities mapped onto the phases of the operating model and validate that the various process templates are fit for purpose to support these activities Provide an overview of gaps and overlaps and make recommendations for improvements and optimisation.
- Document the roles and responsibilities of the various actors involved in the delivery of projects/change activities.
- Propose and document different paths through the operating model depending on the size, complexity, risk and category of change activity.
- Make recommendations about the most adequate development method to use (waterfall, iterative, agile, scaled agile, etc.), the optimal sourcing model and underpinning contracts to put in place order to deliver change activities of different nature.
- Propose methods for sizing change activities and forecast effort and duration based on industry best practices (function points, story points, etc.).
- Propose and document a governance process to guarantee the timely delivery according to the defined quality criteria for the different change activities.
- Define a KPI framework that meets the needs of the stakeholders as defined in the stakeholder analysis.
- Support the definition of the measurement approach and provide input to the team that implements of the automation support.
- Propose dashboards for the different categories of stakeholders allowing to monitor and report on the status of the change portfolio.
- Create an Operating Manual of about 60-80 pages and release several versions of it throughout the duration of the contract.
- Support the implementation of a pilot that will validate the alignment of the processes, the governance process, the KPI framework and measurement approach, the dashboard(s) for the different categories of stakeholders
Required skills and experience:
- University Degree and at least 8 years of experience in process improvements
- Experience with introducing and improving SDLC processes in large enterprises
- Experience with industry wide recognized development methods (waterfall, iterative, scaled agile, agile, etc.) and sourcing models (outsourcing, on-shore, near shore, off shore) and corresponding underpinning contracts (T&M, fixed capacity, fixed price).
- Experience with defining, implementing and running governance (conformity and compliance) processes to ensure efficient and effective delivery following defined SDLC processes
- Experience with defining, implementing and (daily) monitoring of KPIs and dashboards. Experience with state of the art tools to manage and monitor delivery following defined SDLC processes
- Experience with methods to perform sizing and forecasting of effort and duration change activities
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent writing, in the English language
- The knowledge of German and/or French would be advantageous.
Please get in touch for further details.