SCCM Mid-Level Engineer
Endeavour Recruitment has a brilliant opportunity for an experienced SCCM Engineer to join a reputable client, based in Brussels, initially for a 6 months contract.
As a member of our client’s Automation Deployment Engineering team you’ll participate in both operational and project related tasks. Proficiency in scripting/programming with PowerShell but also VBscript code is essential, as well as knowledge of Wise or Flexera. Responsibilities will also include trouble shooting and fixing, supporting the deployment team and testing/validating the scripted package.
Technical Skillset Required
- 3 to 4 years’ experience is ideal
- Flexera Adminstudio
- Very good experience with scripting: Powershell and VBScript
- Microsoft Orca
- Experience with scripting of common commercial software like eg: Adobe, AutoDesk, Firefox, Chrome + addin’s
- Windows System Engineer
- Experience with SCCM
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 10
- Office 2013 & 2016 & O365 Pro Plus
- support and troubleshooting
- Reporting skills
- Release and change process
- Experience with IT Security solutions: GPO
- Fluency in Dutch or French
If you are looking for your next challenge, this could be the right role for you! Please apply quickly to be shortlisted.