The successful candidate will join the Cyber Security Intelligence & Solutions – Security Engineering team which is part of the Corporate Technology Cyber Security Management division. The Security Engineering team designs, develops, implements, integrates, supports and manages the security infrastructure components required to support the data management and communication needs of the business applications (smartcards, PKI, Identity Federations software, client security components, Web Application Firewalls,)
You will develop definite expertise in products owned by the CIS Security Engineering team, and sufficient expertise in Web Security technologies in order to be able to support them in Production.
Essential skills and experience:
You have 0 OR 3 years relevant experience preferred or minimum a good theoretical background.
- Targeted platforms : Linux REDhat, Microsoft.
- Apache Module development
- .Net is an asset.
- Smartcard PKCS# Standard, Common Criteria, Java Cards.
Knowledge Websphere Security technologies:
- Reverse proxies, firewalls, Imperva securesphere application firewalls
- Apache, Linux, Windows
- Networks, DMZ
- Good knowledge PKI technologies (Smartcard, PKI Core, standard related to PKI technologies)
- Knowledge in Nexus Secure product.
- Knowledge in smartcard (Gemalto, Java card …)
* Experience in systems integration
Please get in touch for further details on to be missed contract opportunity !