At Endeavour Recruitment we have an exciting opportunity for Data Management Consultants to work on a project at a leading Nordic Corporate Bank. We are looking for four Informatica MDM Consultants to implement a new MDM platform. This is a 6-month contract with the strong possibly an extension. Rate up to 637SEK per hour depending on experience and knowledge.
- Implementing, developing and maintaining a new MDM Platform in cross-functional agile teams
- Working with data consolidation and enrichment
- Making information available for surrounding applications through service interfaces, interacting with many different stakeholders within both Business and IT
- 4-5 years’ experience in system administration and maintenance, configuration management
- Knowledge of Java
- In-depth knowledge of Informatica MDM and knowledge of Informatica Suite (DG, EDC & BDM)
- Knowledge in defining business rules that are required for match & merge functionality etc. in Informatica MDM
- Good knowledge in ETL processes and data integration tasks – Modelling and mapping of data is needed
- Knowledge and experience with developing RESTFul APIs, and familiarity with SOAP
- Knowledgeable of ITIL related processes
- Fluent in English, Swedish is a plus
- Experience in asynchronous message handling using JMS
- Experience working with IBM MQ
- Experience working in the Financial industry – favorable to have knowledge of working with business process and translating these into IT solutions
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply with an up-to-date CV.