Legal Technology Solutions Analyst
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Analyst within the Legal Technology Sector in Belfast. This is a permanent position based in the City Centre of Belfast, a beautiful, cultural and lively location. A successful candidate should have 2 years’ experience in a similar position. This is an excellent company to work for, offering a good chance to grow and progress.
Our client is a successful law-firm with offices around the world, and this success is built on the work of talented and motivated people who thrive in a supportive and collaborative environment. The Legal Technology team provides legal technology solutions to the firm, assisting lawyers across their global network to deliver a full range of legal services to their clients. The use of technology to support client’s activities is becoming increasingly important as client requirements become more complex and global in nature.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer services
- Ability to plan, coordinate and execute initiatives to improve performance
- Ability to effectively share knowledge to contribute to the effectiveness of the department
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience of supporting web-based applications
- Experience of document automation technology
- Expert knowledge of MS Word
- Knowledge of Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Knowledge of web browser, plugin and computer settings that can affect web applications
- STEM or Legal Degree would be an advantage
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible with their CV to be included on the shortlist