Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new opportunity for a Solution Architect to work for a large client in the Public Sector in Rijswijk, Netherlands. The duration for this role is initially 3 months and the all-inclusive daily rate is €550.
- You must have a Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience and you have minimum 5 years of experience in the IT sector including 2 years in IT architecture design.
- You must speak fluent English.
- You have concrete experience in software development and application support
- You have excellent architecture and design skills
- You have sound experience in technical architecture design
- You have a good knowledge of the SOA paradigm (SOA principles/SOA Governance/ SOA Design Patterns)
- You have an excellent knowledge of the JEE platform
- You have a good knowledge of UI/UX processes technologies (AngularJS, CSS, HTML, Web Components)
- You have good knowledge of at least one Application Server (Weblogic, JBoss)
- You have good knowledge of at least one Enterprise Service Bus (OSB, ServiceMix)
- You have good knowledge of at least one RDBMS (Oracle Database, IBM DB2)
- You have good knowledge of development methodologies (RUP, Scrum)
- You have good experience of Spring, Hibernate and JPA frameworks
- You have a global experience in Networking, application integration and PKI’s databases
- You have experience of complex integrated systems engineering projects in the public sector
- You are eager to learn new technologies; you are constantly up-to-date with IT evolutions and trends
- You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations
- You have a knowledge and experience of associated tools, techniques, methods within their specialist technology area
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
If you want to enhance your career and join a large client in the public sector do not hesitate to apply with a copy of your most recent CV.