Endeavour has an urgent Document Processing Specialist contract opportunity for a global European organisation, based in Switzerland.
This contract would be initially for 3 months, with possible extensions.
The successful candidate will assist in the processing of images and data received and published by our client.
Skills and experience required:
- 4 years+ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to manipulate images and scanned documents (resize, crop, retouch etc.) using Photoshop and other tools.
- Ability to process scanned documents to make them more readable.
- Ability to edit XML documents using a text editor and to validate these documents against a DTD or schema.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux, Document creation tools, including Word, Adobe, Excel, graphic files tools, ZIP, ASCII Text Editors, FTP.
- Ability to work quickly and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of English and/or French.
Your daily duties will involve the following tasks:
- Resizing, cropping, retouching and manipulating images to ensure they meet the necessary quality and standards for publication.
- Enhancing scanned documents which were received electronically in order to make them more readable.
- Correcting XML data to make it conform to published DTDs/schemas.
- Making the data available via FTP.
- Performing the above tasks in a timely manner
- Using the in-house developed tools which assist this process and participate in their further development
- Performing other duties as required.
Please apply and get in touch for further details on the excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has a new requirement for an experienced Service Desk Analyst for their busy client in Brighton. Our client is seeking candidates who are Customer Focused and can provide technical troubleshooting support at 1st and 2nd Line. This is a Desktop, Server and LAN support role. The salary will be commensurate with experience.
Primary responsibilities will be to maintain computer stations and software, set up new users, liaise with 3rd party suppliers, prioritise tickets and ensuring that all SLA’s are met.
- 2 Years’ Experience in a similar role
- Windows Desktop O/S
- Windows & Linux
- Office 365
- Networking – Switches, Routers, Broadband, Leased Lines, VoIP and Cabling
- Security – Patching & Firewalls
- Contact Centre Software
- Service Desk and Projects
If you don’t have all of the required experience, then please still apply as our client is keen to find the “right person” for the role regardless of experience.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new permanent opportunity for a commercially aware Software tester.
The successful candidate should come from a testing background and have at least five years software testing experience.
The self-motivated Software Tester should possess a good work ethic with proven analytical skills and have strong oral and written communications skills.
You should be confident, organised, with good analytical and excellent attention to detail.
This role is based in North London and the salary will be in £25k p/a.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science
- Ability to plan, design and conduct presentations to small or large audiences
- Knowledge of working in financial services or the printing industry would be advantageous.
- Testing in a multi-platform environment – using both Windows and Web based applications
- Testing of software in a QA/QC environment as well as pre-production and production environments
- Working in an Agile environment
- Hands on experience of SCRUM
- Capability of simple C# development
- Knowledge and experience with structured test methodologies
- Test analysis, design, plans, scenarios and scripting
- Knowledge of automated test tools.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent contract opportunity for a skilled Technical Test Analyst to join a European client in the Hague on an initial 3-month contract with strong possibility of extension.
Required skills and experience :
- 5 years + Software testing experience
- 3 + years experience organizing/executing Non-Functional Systems or Operational Acceptance Testing (OAT) of developed applications and/or tests on ICT infrastructure changes covering aspects such as efficiency, backup & restore, disaster recovery, ICT security, monitoring, installations.
- 1 year + experience in testing of (Windows/Linux) servers and network infrastructure, including aspects like VLANs, firewalls, load balancing, certificates, server hardening and patching.
- A years experience testing client infrastructure, ie PC/laptop/mobile/tablet/printer including operating system upgrades, hardening, GPOs, Client apps, Client virtualization.
- 6 months + experience in testing/scripting infrastructure packages in relation to servers in a virtualized environment (eg VMware) using DevOps approaches.
- A minimum of 6 months experiences testing of supporting services, such as Active Directory, LDAP, MS Exchange, PKI, Queueing systems.
- Knowledge of continuous testing of ICT infrastructure packages deployed using a DevOps approach.
- Knowledge of scripting with PowerShell
- Knowledge on structured test approaches & techniques on higher test levels (eg System-testing, Operational Acceptance Testing)
- Knowledge of testing the following Software Quality Characteristics: Functionality, Technical Security, Usability, Efficiency, Reliability, Maintainability, Portability.
- Knowledge of security vulnerability scanning tools (eg NESSUS, OWASP ZAP).
- Knowledge of using performance test tools (eg Visual Studio Load tests, HP Loadrunner, jMeter).
- Knowledge of centralised monitoring tools (eg SCOM, Nagios) and/or, virtualization consoles (eg vSphere).
- ISTQB and/or ITIL certified
Please get in touch for further details regarding this role.
The successful candidate will join the Cyber Security Intelligence & Solutions – Security Engineering team which is part of the Corporate Technology Cyber Security Management division. The Security Engineering team designs, develops, implements, integrates, supports and manages the security infrastructure components required to support the data management and communication needs of the business applications (smartcards, PKI, Identity Federations software, client security components, Web Application Firewalls,)
You will develop definite expertise in products owned by the CIS Security Engineering team, and sufficient expertise in Web Security technologies in order to be able to support them in Production.
Essential skills and experience:
You have 0 OR 3 years relevant experience preferred or minimum a good theoretical background.
- Targeted platforms : Linux REDhat, Microsoft.
- Apache Module development
- .Net is an asset.
- Smartcard PKCS# Standard, Common Criteria, Java Cards.
Knowledge Websphere Security technologies:
- Reverse proxies, firewalls, Imperva securesphere application firewalls
- Apache, Linux, Windows
- Networks, DMZ
- Good knowledge PKI technologies (Smartcard, PKI Core, standard related to PKI technologies)
- Knowledge in Nexus Secure product.
- Knowledge in smartcard (Gemalto, Java card …)
* Experience in systems integration
Please get in touch for further details on to be missed contract opportunity !
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Be responsible for development of product upgrades and changes to a live system
- Provide technical support to issues raised by the Service Ops Centre
- Be responsible for the investigation and delivery of defect resolutions through Engineering in to the Production Environment without impacting the Live service.
- Be responsible for delivering engineering changes to time and quality
- Be responsible for following the engineering lifecycle
Good understanding and proven track record of the following Technologies
- VMware ESXi
- VMware vSphere
- HP Server Hardware
- HP Desktop Hardware
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012R2
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience of working in a secure infrastructure environment
- Be capable of producing concise install documentation.
- Windows Installer
- IP / Firewall technologies
- Databases (SQL, Oracle)
- Windows Vista/7
- McAfee Products
- Lumension Products
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Information System Architect to join our reputable client in the financial sector, based in Brussels, for an initial contract till the end of the year.
If you have proven experience in large-size application development of highly resilient systems, and more specifically in dealing with cyber security impacts on large IT driven organization, we definitely want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will also have a clear understanding of an heterogeneous application landscape, design, development and operations.
French or Dutch speaking would be beneficial for this position.
Required skills and experience :
• Multi-Factor Authentication concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies.
• Network Zoning concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies.
• Internet Access Segregation concepts, solutions, application impacts.
• Access Management (role-based, privileged) concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies.
• Application Protection (through WAF) concepts, solutions, application impacts.
• Secure Development Lifecycle concept & processes (incl. in an outsourcing context).
• Cloud Security Strategy concepts, solutions, application impacts.
• IT asset management & inventory in support of the cyber-resilience processes.
• Knowledge in key technology stacks : IBM mainframe (DB2, Cobol, PLI, CICS), HP Tandem and distributed (Linux, Windows).
• You are able to steer design & development teams.
• You have good analytical skills.
• You can abstract generic/transversal solutions for individual problems.
• You can address problems globally but are also able to go into details when required.
• You demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills.
• You speak/write English fluently (French or Dutch is an asset).
• You have the ability to drive and work with a virtual team.
• You are meticulous in your work.
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting contract opportunity!
Calling for an experienced System Engineer to join our reputable client in the financial sector, based in lovely Brussels, for an initial contract till the end of the year!
As an IT System Engineer, you will join the Enterprise System Management team. The team is in charge of the products infrastructure supporting the ITIL processes such as incident & problem management, asset management, capacity management.
The team is also responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the monitoring infrastructure in a very large high-availability environment ( 15000 agents, 500K-800K events/month, 12000 tickets/month) covering +/- 3000 servers (Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris) spread into 3 data centers across Europe and provide automatic and real-time alerting to support teams.
It also includes monitoring of several mainframes, links with network monitoring tools, performance and capacity monitoring system and HP Non stop servers. These solutions are then critical for business and support teams.
French or Dutch speaking would be beneficial for this position.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Participate on the support of our monitoring or ITIL products infrastructure. All in accordance with security policies and guidelines:
- Interview a broad variety of stakeholders (e.g. network engineers, systems engineers, storage engineers, DBAs, application engineers, developers, end-users), to ascertain how best to monitor the infrastructure components and the applications which they support.
- Configure monitoring definitions and code monitoring scenario / rules according to initial end-users and technical specialists requirements
- Be involved in third-line and second-line support of those solutions and platforms; fixing technical incidents on these platforms (restoring the service) and proposing long term solutions or improvements;
- Participate in cross-functional teams to develop, design and build documents, work plan timelines to meet project timeframes
- Document and complete knowledge transfer to other team members
- Working with vendors to resolve problems
- Be involved in Watch duty and week-end work activities
Please get in touch to apply for this exciting position.
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer for their busy IS Department. The role is technical in nature and needs specialist application skills supported by expansive technical skills. This is a permanent opportunity with our client based in East Grinstead. Salary between £42K to £45K plus excellent benefits package.
About this role:
- Working closely with third parties to ensure Applications meet required Service Levels.
- Technical design work in the general Computing Infrastructure (physical and virtual) to implement high quality support and continuous improvement
- Insurance activities that support pro-active management, monitoring and optimisation of the insurance application infrastructure.
- Extensive working with third parties
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- Developing such skills as are necessary to support new technologies
- Personal workload management in support of ITIL Incident and Problem Management, through use of ticketing systems.
- Adherence to ITIL Change Management processes.
- Good technical authoring and procedure writing skills.
- Flexible working hours, with frequent need to work additional hours at short notice.
- Inclusion on the teams 24x7 service support rota
- Extensive IT industry experience
- Experience of working with 3rd party application providers
- Ability to plan, track and coordinate complex technical activities
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the confidence to interact with technical peers
- Microsoft skills to include Windows server, SharePoint and some SQL server.
- Strong customer facing verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated by efficient use of technology to solve business problems
- Lateral thinking and problem solving ability
- Good personal workload management and ability to work to deadlines
- ‘Completer finisher’ with a high attention to detail
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for personal improvement
If you believe you have the right experience and previous track record to successfully deliver in this role, then please apply quickly in order to be shortlisted.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a talented Database Administrator to join our leading client based in the wonderful city of Vienna. This is a long-term contract with an hourly rate in the region of €54EUR per hour. Candidates must have excellent knowledge of German.
Key skills and experience required:
- Administration of the databases: Windows, MS SQL, Oracle
- Experience in the structure of high-availability environments in the database environment (SQL Server)
- Results in virtual environments
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning
- T-SQL Scripting
- Desirable multi-year experience SQL Server DBA: replication, log shipping, clustering, availability groups (large databases)
- SAN storage, SQL Server CLR, Error tracking, PowerShell Scripting
- Virtualization (VMware ESXi)
- Monitoring (Nagios / Icinga / Check_MK)
- Windows Server 2012R2/ 2016