Full Stack Developer / Travel and Tourism / Brighton
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Developer our leading Travel & Tourism client based in Brighton. This is a permanent role with full training and career progression for the right person.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer that’s passionate about technology, learning new skills and has a problem solving mind.
Attributes for this role:
• A proficient full stack developer (We will also look at Front End and Back End Developers for the role if they are willing to move into Full Stack Development)
• Familiar working in an Agile environment
• Proactive with good organisational skills
• Full Stack Developement
• Responsive Design for multiple devices and platforms including frameworks.
• Some database experience.
• .Net / MVC
• REST / SOAP
• MS SQL Server or MS SQL
• PHP Frameworks, Symfony, Zend, MVC
• Version Control using GitHub or SVN
• AWS or other Cloud Infrastructure
• Mobile platforms / applications.
• MS SQL Server, MySQL or NoSQL.
This is an exciting opportunity with an exciting company that offers the room to grow and expand technically and professionally
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please do not hesitate to apply.
Endeavour has a fantastic long-term contract opportunity for an IT Integration Specialist to join a reputable European client, based in the Netherlands.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Logistic environment, be an excellent team player and be willing to travel for this project.
The successful IT Integration Specialist will be primary responsible for the design and specifications of integration solutions.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or Logistics Management.
- Design capabilities and documentation of specification.
- Integration solutions within a logistic environment.
- Warehousing and transport management.
- Data mapping, data translation, data transformation, message format conversion.
- Knowledge and experience of different message formats and syntaxes like EDIFACT, flat, etc.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like SOAP, AS2, http / https, FTP / SFTP / FTPS / OFTP.
- Knowledge and experience of integration implementation in Tibco.
- Knowledge and experience of integration with Red Prairie WMS (Dlx Dispatcher or Discrete).
Essential technical skills:
- Experience with design and build of EAI and B2B integrations.
- Experience with making interface specifications (paper mapping).
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with XML, XSD and XSLT.
- Experience of working in a logistics (3PL) environment.
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous:
- EAI, B2B, Interfacing, EDI processing.
- Tibco, XML, XSD, XSLT.
Please apply ASAP for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Migration Specialist Netcool Bluecare – Contract - Luxembourg
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for experts in ITM/Netcool/Bluecare for a contract in Luxembourg. At least 5 years experience ins required for this role. Excellent hourly rate on offer!
The successful candidates will be implementing new functionality or components within an established architecture for the monitoring of the production environment with ITM/Netcool/Bluecare, as well as replacing the existing functions from BMC.
- Expert in IBM Netcool
- Expert in IBM Bluecare
- Fluent English and French
- Knowledgeable on IBM ITM
- Good understanding of OS and Networking and Firewalls
- Windows PowerShell
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Data Encryption
- GS Kit
- Previous experience with IBM Service Management products
- Infrastructure Performance Management Tools
- BMC Monitoring
- Event Management Tools (Patrol or BEM)
- Dutch Speaking
When applying please confirm the hourly rate required in Euros and your availability to start a new role in Luxembourg? Please apply quickly to be shortlisted for this role.
Endeavour Recruitment has a brilliant opportunity for an experienced C# / ASP.Net Software Developer based in Southampton. All levels of experience will be considered. Our client offers flexible working and a salary up to £45K plus benefits.
Working in an Agile environment you will be translating storyboards and use cases. Proficiency in designing and maintaining reliable and reusable code is essential as well as maintaining quality and responsive. Responsibilities will also include bug fixing, updating documentation and reviewing functionality.
Technical Skillset Required
- SQL Server
- GIT or other version control tools
- Continuous Integration
- WPF including MVVM
- Web API
- Back Office
If you are looking to progress your career, this could be the right role for you! Please apply quickly to be shortlisted.
Do you have at least 5 years’ experience as a Java Backend Developer?
Do you have a University qualification in software engineering or computer science?
Have you got excellent verbal communication and documentation writing skills?
Are you a Team player with an eye for detail?
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then Endeavour Recruitment really want to hear from you.
Endeavour Recruitment is urgently looking for a English speaking Senior Java Developer with proven backend experience to join a large European organisation on a new data management platform project, based in Brussels to maintain and develop Management Applications. On an initial 4 month contract. Candidate day rate €450 per day.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience as a software developer.
- Hands-on Java development using frameworks, including Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience with data models, schemas, datatypes, attributes and data mapping.
- Display competency with of one-way hashing and Personally Identifiable Information.
- Knowledge of REST with JSON, and SOAP with XML interfaces.
- Familiarity with FTP/SFTP and file processing.
- Design patterns for asynchronous events, queuing, and producer/consumer.
- Integration via API management platforms such as WSO2.
- Required knowledge: Java 8, JBoss EAP Application Server 6.4.10, Oracle SQL Database Version 12C, Spring Boot, Apache Camel (message router), Hibernate, ESB, REST and SOAP services, SQL, Git, continuous integration through Jenkins (automatic build and deploy), understanding of Agile methodology, experience with standard UML.
- Having worked with populating cloud services would be an advantage.
- Experience with JIRA for requirements management.
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Familiarity with Google’s Publish/Subscribe cloud service and Amazon AWS.
- Prior experience within the telecommunications sector.
- Prior experience with marketing automation integration.
- Any specific integration experience with Oracle Eloqua, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Taktik Ozone, Tealium Tag Manager, Magnolia CMS or Salesforce.
We look forward to receiving your applications along with your most up to date CV that includes all relevant experience.
Endeavour Recruitment has an superb opportunity for a degree educated Cloud Automation Developer with a minimum 7 years relevant experience and expertise to join our Devops team in Brussels. This is a 6 month contract with possible extension.
Requirements of the project
As a Cloud Automation Developer, you will take up a role in the Devops team. You will take ownership in the implementation and maintenance of the data center tooling landscape.
You will focus on automating service delivery and providing means for easy and low cost operations. You support different teams that design.
This includes the specific following tasks and responsibilities:
- Development and support on our CMDB & Automation engine
- Analysis & development for data center automation projects
- Development & operational support on our external world interface
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience and expertise in:
- Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, PrimeFaces, …
- SQL (MySQL, MariaDB, Postgres, Oracle, NoSQL, ...)
- Adobe Flex, ActionScript
- Perl, Phyton, Ruby, PHP…
- WebServices: SOAP, REST, JSON, …
- Linux (RedHat)
- Tomcat, Apache, JBOSS suite, ..
- Agile development & Scrum principles
- SVN, GitLab source control
- CI/CD methodology and tooling experience (Jenkins, …)
- Knowledge of typical data center related technologies (TCP/IP, networking, security, virtualization, storage, systems, monitoring, ...)
- You take initiative and systematically drive for results
- You are a team player
- You are able to meet and exceed customers’ expectations (internal or external)
- You are able to inform your customers/colleagues timely and efficiently
- You manage your time and project planning efficiently
- You are able to learn quickly
Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity for a SharePoint Developer to join a multinational client in Sweden, on an English-speaking site.
This is a 12 months contract, 90% onsite – 10% off-site, with possibility of extension.
Required skills and experience:
- University Degree and minimum 5 years of experience in SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 and C#.Net
- Experience with system maintenance, further development and refactoring of existing systems.
- Experience with application development using SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 (SharePoint object model, event receivers, web parts, Business Data Catalogue, extending SharePoint web services, Managed Metadata Services)
- Experience with application development using .Net technologies (technologies: C#, .NET 3.5 or higher, SOAP, WCF, Rest and LINQ, as well as T-SQL and MS SQL 2008R2/2012).
- Experience with UNIT testing in SharePoint.
- Experience with solution packaging and scripted deployment using PowerShell.
- Experience with technical document writing
- Experience with migration/upgrade projects from SharePoint 2007/2010 to SharePoint 2013and/or 2016, including data migration.
- Experience with developing content management systems or publishing web-portals
- Experience with SharePoint Workflows and SharePoint Designer.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural team and good communication skills in English
Experience with the following would be an advantage:
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013 and Team Foundation Server.
- Agile software development (SCRUM)
- MS SQL Management Studio / MS SQL Profiler.
- RedGate SQL Compare and RedGate SQL Data Compare.
Please get in touch for further details ASAP and apply for this not-to-be-missed contract role!
Endeavour Recruitment has an first-class opportunity for a Solution Architect to join our multinational client in based in the Hague. Initially this contract will run until the end of 2017, thereafter there will be long term contract renewals during 2018.
The client is paying a daily rate of €625 based on a 40-hour week.
The SA will act as the overall architecture lead for the project, owning the end-to-end definition of the solution for the project across all architecture layers: business, information, application, and infrastructure.
The SA will structure and complete business demand from an architecture perspective, and translate the demand into a viable, feasible, durable, and compliant solution architecture that can be delivered to budget, on time and focusing on a high quality solution.
The SA will be responsible for the production of the Solution Architecture Document for the project, integrating all architecture layers.
Strong analytical and interpersonal skills are essential for this role, as is a fluency in English (both orally and written) A knowledge and understanding of the German and French language will be a great asset.
Essential requirements for the role of Solution Architect:-
A University degree with minimum 8 years hands on experience in defining the architecture of large IT systems.
- Working knowledge of TOGAF and Archimate.
- Previous system development life cycle and development experience (SDLC);
- In depth expertise in the area of systems integration;
- Experience in working in large organisations;
- Knowledge in Business Process Management and Rules engines (for instance JBPM, Drools);
- Experience with UML;
- Experience with similar projects;
- Deep understanding of authorization mechanisms supporting fine-and coarse-grained authorisation and externalisation of authorisation from business applications (Kerberos and SPNEGO).
- Expert knowledge of J2EE technologies.
- Expert knowledge of REST architectural constraints and development of Restful web services.
- Knowledge of SOAP web services.
- Knowledge in Middle-tier (web-services, web clients, backend of web clients, Java, JBoss).
- Experience with externalising authorisation from Java applications through authorisation engines and/or business rules engines and authentication single sign on with Active Directory.
- Basic knowledge in the following Mainframe software (Z/OS, MVS, OMVS, batch, CICS, MQ Series, DB2, COBOL).
- Experience in the area of data bases, relational and non-sql;
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking an experienced Java Engineer to join our client based in Vienna. This is an initial 3-month contract with a strong opportunity for extension. Looking to pay a daily rate of €45-€50 EUR per hour. Now is a great time to work in Europe with the exchange rates!
You will be responsible for the development of professional web application software in an international environment. You should have excellent knowledge of java web development technologies and can be a part of a scrum team.
- Ability to write, document and test Java Code
- Java programming skills
- Good SQL knowledge and database (preferably Oracle)
- Agile mindset with practical scrum experience
- Industry experience in a banking or finance industry
- A technical degree or equivalent
- German is an asset but strong English communication is a must!
- GWT, MQ Series, Struts, JaxB
If you are an experienced Java Engineer and are looking for an EXCITING contract role please apply ASAP to be shortlisted!
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for a proficient Python Developer. This is an English-speaking role, with Luxembourgish, French or German being an asset. 6-month contract to start end of June. Renewal potential. Rate IRO €450EUR per day.
- Python 2x/3x
- NLP Platform
Please apply quickly to be shortlisted for this role.