Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent long-term contract opportunity for a Second and Third Line Support SAP Consultant to join a multinational client in the public sector based in Munich, Germany. This is initially a 12 month contract and the all-inclusive daily rate for this role is €450 euros.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- At least 2 years of experience with helpdesk activities
- Experience in a SAP environment SAP Vendor Master Data Management, SAP ERP i.e.: FI, CO, MM, SD, PS
- Knowledge in HR services i.e.: PA, PT, PY, PE, PD
- Experience with service desk software like Jira, Zendesk, iET, Remedy
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Strong knowledge of MS Office 2010
- Proven experience in working with people in a multinational, multicultural environment
- Excellent communication skills in English both orally and in writing.
- German language skills would be an advantage
- Assistance with the provision and analyses of statistics for the Service Desk
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly SLA compliancy reports
- Make suggestions, by running reports and analysing trends
- Monitoring, processing and clarification of User requests for on-demand services
- Execution of special tasks entrusted by the line-manager
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent long term contract opportunity.