Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent new 6 month contract opportunity for a Cyber Security Risk Manager to work for an international financial client in Brussels, Belgium.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Professional experience in information security (5+ years)
- English Speaking
- Experience in process design and improvement
- Experience in Security Asset Management (CIAT, derived security
- Experience in Security Assessments on assets and Third-parties
- Experience in delivering presentations and training
- Knowledge of Information Security and Risk Management frameworks
- Professional experience in information security (5+ years), particularly in the Third-party management area
- Strong IT background.
- Professional experience in Financial Services
- Preferably experience in reviewing and amending Third-party contracts
- 2 years of experience in security technology and processes
- Metrics definition and Dashboarding
- Significant experience in operational/security risks management
- Knowledge of Data Protection laws like GDPR
- Knowledge of control frameworks and audit methodologies
- Experience with RSA Archer tool.
- Security certifications like CISSP, CISM, CIPP, CCSK
- Experience in working with cloud services
- Knowledge of software development security best practices
Please get in touch for further details on this not to be missed contract opportunity.