Endeavour Recruitment has the opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join our client based in Central London. The ideal candidate will have experience of website project management whilst working in a digital/creative agency. This role is offering a salary of up to £38,000 per annum depending on experience.
Based in the heart of London in Soho, easily commutable with a number of tube stations nearby, you will be local to an eclectic selection of bars, clubs, and restaurants, and the world’s most famous media companies.
Your main responsibilities will be managing website projects throughout the full project life cycle, communicating with clients and third parties, and managing internal and remote teams.
- Website Project Management experience
- Knowledge of website design and usability
- Experience managing full project life cycle
- Experience in a client facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Agency experience
- Experience with front-end web development would be beneficial
If you are interested in this role, please apply with the most up to date version of your CV.