Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Billing Functional Analyst, to join a large Telcoms client, based in Belgium.
This is initially for a 3 months contract, that can be renewed for a minimum of 6 months and, for the right candidate, turn into a long-term opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Translation of the IT and business needs to functional specifications on which you also make a cost calculation.
- Define the technical design
- Manage estimates and ensure they are correct
- In a project based way, you are creatively looking at different solutions.
- Ensure a clear and structured documentation and this to the users, designers, developers, testers and operations.
- Give the necessary functional support to colleagues and users.
- You are a Bachelor or Master in Informatics or equal by experience
- Fluent in English
- 3-4 years’ experience as Functional Analyst
- Experience in a complex IT environment
- Functional knowledge of Billing is most useful
- Knowledge of Telecom is an advantage
- Experience on (BILling) applications running on Mainframe servers, and/or in Cobol is an advantage.
- French and/or Dutch are an asset
Please, apply ASAP and get in touch for further details on this exciting new role!