Excellent contract opportunity for a Technical Architect to join an International client in the Pharmaceutical sector on an initial 3-month contract with long-term extension.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of portal and workflow solutions, enterprise integration, SDLC technical standards & SDLC tools - configuration and management.
Relevant professional expertise:
(eg SAP (ERP, Basis, Netweaver, Portal) Master Data Management, Identity Access Management, Workflow/Case management, Portal/Content Management and Unified Communications) are desirable.
- Good technical knowledge of implementing portal and workflow solutions.
- Good technical knowledge of SDLC methodologies, technical standards and tools.
- Extensive working experience in delivering solutions following:
- Service Oriented Architecture principles.
- Enterprise integration patterns.
Experience in the following technologies:
- JDK 8/JEE 7
- JMS, JTA, JAX-RS
- Oracle Weblogic
- SPARX Enterprise Architect
If you have the above skills and looking for a new, exciting opportunity please apply.