Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with recent technologies that will require you to continuously develop your experience and skills?
Endeavour has an excellent contract opportunity for a seasoned Windows Engineer to join a reputable client, based in Brussels. This is initially for 6 months, with possibility of longer-term extension.
The ideal candidate will be have excellent communication skills, and the ability to speak English fluently, as well as at least one of the national languages: French or Dutch.
The successful Windows Engineer will be involved in a project that combines product lifecycle management activities ( +- 40 Products ) , project support by designing and integrating applications over the windows and virtualization platform, and production 3th level support on resolving complex incidents and problems.
Skills and experience required:
- Several years relevant experience in managing large windows server environments.
- Very good knowledge on windows operating systems and related management component (Antivirus , Backup , monitoring etc ) .
- Very good Knowledge of Active directory , AD LDS and Federation services technologies .
- Very good Knowledge of overall security principles and techniques with a proven experience in the windows domain.
- Relevant experience in an engineering position ( design )
- Experience in producing complex authentication designs ( ADDS, ADFS, ADLDS but also RSA, SSO, hybrid authentication )
- Good Knowledge of the Virtualization environments (Vmware ) .
- Knowledge of clustering solutions and server hardware technologies (HP , Vblock ).
- Knowledge on one or more areas: SAN, NAS, Networking , RSA , Liberman , file & print services .
For this role, you will be expected to contribute to weekend work ( average 1 weekend per 6 weeks )
and overnight watch duty ( average 1week every 6 weeks )
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this fantastic contract opportunity!