Endeavour has an excellent contract opportunity for a Sharepoint Administrator to join a reputable client, based in Brussels, on an English speaking site, initially for 6 months.
The successful candidate will join the team in charge of the administration of Sharepoint on site.
Your tasks deliverables will include the following:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, integrate, test and maintain
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test these systems and infrastructure performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with other engineers/developers to implement fixes
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Liaise with other engineers for problem resolution
- Provide guidance and insurance of the policies defined by the SP Architect
- Ensure that best practices are followed for the designed solutions
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Watch duty and weekend work
- support of SharePoint functional designers, developers and end-users:
- Guide in Site structure, Content modelling and Content Types, Metadata and taxonomy development, Search integration
- Define, design and review technical architecture/designs to support new business requirements.
- Vision, evolution and strategy tasks
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Very good knowledge (not only technical, but as well functional aspects) of SharePoint 2013 (on premise) SharePoint-office 365 & SharePoint 2016 will be an asset
• Ability to configure and maintain a SharePoint server or a Farm
• Ability to promote user adaption, new features, new functionalities
• Can take part in implementing a good governance plan
• Monitoring, backup, failover, compliance, discovery, security, performance
• Ability to meet deadlines depending on business requirements
• Good knowledge of PowerShell
• Experience with ShareGate, SPDocKit tool
• Experience with building workflows with Nintex
Dutch and/or French would be an asset
Please, get in touch ASAP for further details on this exciting opportunity!