Endeavour Recruitment is recruiting a skilled RACF Security Consultant to join a reputable European client on an initial 5-month contract with likelihood of extensions.
- Security Consultant
- Experience within RACF security
- Experience with Identity and Access Management on Mainframe as well as open systems like Active Directory.
The RACF Consultant will follow up several projects which are replacing a home-built IAM solution using RACF as data repository. The consultant will have to ensure that the approach of the different projects is coherent and aligned. The Consultant will collect and validate the information from team members on the different projects.
- Understand and confirm approach for the RACF Chains disentanglement projects
- Identify actions required to contribute to RACF Chains clean up
- Define a governance model to ensure consistent approach to RACF Chains disentanglement projects
- Maintain technical oversight of the projects contributing to the RACF disentanglement and RACF disengagement
- Participate in internal and customer meetings related to the topic
- Act as point of contact for other project members having questions on RACF Chains disentanglement approach
- Consult on a regular base with Chief Security Architect on issues and progress
Kindly sent your updated cv should this role be of interest to you.