Endeavour has a fantastic long-term contract opportunity for an IT Integration Specialist to join a reputable European client, based in the Netherlands.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a Logistic environment, be an excellent team player and be willing to travel for this project.
The successful IT Integration Specialist will be primary responsible for the design and specifications of integration solutions.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or Logistics Management.
- Design capabilities and documentation of specification.
- Integration solutions within a logistic environment.
- Warehousing and transport management.
- Data mapping, data translation, data transformation, message format conversion.
- Knowledge and experience of different message formats and syntaxes like EDIFACT, flat, etc.
- Knowledge of communication protocols like SOAP, AS2, http / https, FTP / SFTP / FTPS / OFTP.
- Knowledge and experience of integration implementation in Tibco.
- Knowledge and experience of integration with Red Prairie WMS (Dlx Dispatcher or Discrete).
Essential technical skills:
- Experience with design and build of EAI and B2B integrations.
- Experience with making interface specifications (paper mapping).
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with XML, XSD and XSLT.
- Experience of working in a logistics (3PL) environment.
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous:
- EAI, B2B, Interfacing, EDI processing.
- Tibco, XML, XSD, XSLT.
Please apply ASAP for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!