Excellent contract opportunity for an Enterprise Data Architect with Togaf experience to join a reputable client in the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Mandatory experience in data modeling using PowerDesigner and Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- Experience with XML Schema and JSON message formats.
- Advanced level knowledge and understanding of application design, systems engineering and integration, in particular in the areas related to the key responsibilities described.
Role-specific skills, competencies & responsibilities
- Develop data modeling standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Develop and maintain subject area conceptual data models.
- Take part in the peer review of data related deliverables.
The Data Architect will also play the role of Data Modeller when required, and as such, will:
- Capture, model and describe data requirements, data definitions, business rules, data quality requirements, data security requirements;
- Develop and maintain logical and physical data models;
- Develop and maintain canonical message models;
- Reverse engineer and document physical database schemas;
- Define source-to-target mappings for data migrations.
- Able to summarise and present successfully key technical issues to the relevant stakeholders (developers, analysts, peers, management and business users) considering the background of the audience;
- Prepare and deliver formal presentations to the relevant stakeholders;
- Experience in managing interactions between the data architecture team and other stakeholders (database administrators, software architects, business analysts, testers, support, management, business, etc.);
- Demonstrable leadership capabilities are mandatory.
Kindly send your updated cv for consideration for this not to be missed contract opportunity.