Endeavour Recruitment is looking for an experienced a Business Analyst to work for a renowned global organisation.
Candidates should have at least 6 years’ experience in a similar role, With expertise in the pharmaceutical or medical sector .
This is a 12 month contract + extensions.
Liaise closely with all the project stakeholders, including business owners, end users, project managers, and enterprise and solution architects.
- Assist business owners with articulating vision and writing business cases.
- Perform stakeholder analysis and assist strategic stakeholders in defining business needs.
- Model, document, analyse, and propose improvements to business processes and data models.
- Requirements gathering, review of business requests, verification and validation, ensuring proper documentation and traceability.
- Support business owners and project managers in the prioritisation of requirements.
- Assist in writing test cases and contribute to testing in different stages.
- Create and maintain technical and user documentation.
- Prepare and Conduct User Training.
- Prepare contents of feasibility and related studies for IT and non-IT projects.
- Conduct peer reviews of studies and requirements specifications.
Minimum 2 years of business requirements analysis for complex and scientific applications.
- Experience with requirements engineering, developing use cases and drafting user interfaces.
- Extensive experience in process mapping, workflow process analysis and process reengineering.
- Proven experience in facilitating meetings, scheduling and time management.
- Experience with UML, BPMN and CASE tools, Sparx Enterprise Architect and ArchiMate.
- Certifications would be a strong advantage.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical/public health.
- Experience in working in a Scrum and CMMI-DEV development environment.
- Experience in Business data modelling.
- Extensive experience in modelling software techniques and business and functional requirements.
- Proven experience in coordinating with technical, functional and business users.
- Ability to interpret and understand complex business requirements and procedures.
- Excellent team player, but also able to work independently.
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Experience with MS Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with K2
If you feel you have the skills to flourish in this role, then please send over a copy of your most up to date CV.