Endeavour has a fantastic contract opportunity for a SharePoint/.Net Tester to join a multinational client in Sweden, on an English-speaking site. This is a full-time onsite role, initially for 6 months, with possibility of extension.
The succesful candidate will be involved in the following duties:
- Deploy and test (mainly Sharepoint and .Net) applications and patches in a testing environment using Powershell.
- Prepare test plans and conduct testing and debugging to proactively identify bugs in application code during the construction phase as well as the validation and integration phase of the software development life cycle including the use of automated testing tools
- Independently troubleshoot issues into integration test environment, related to the applications under test
- Work with Active Directory, MS Exchange and MSSQL
- Create test cases based on use cases provided
- Create test scripts using Visual Studio
- Register and track issues using Team Foundation Server
- Provide reports about the tests conducted
- Contribute to the maintenance and expansion of a test environment for integrated testing of the various applications
- Support the integration of new systems into the existing environment
Required skills and experience:
- University degree with minimum 3 years of experience in IT;
- Strong experience in creating test plans and cases and their execution
- Strong experience with Sharepoint 2010/2013 and powershell
- Knowledge of .Net and C# programming
- Experience in troubleshooting in a Microsoft environment
- Experience of working in a test team, co-operating and communicating with developers and administrators
- Experience with Team Foundation Server 2012/2015, Visual Studio and other automation tools
- Test methodologies, especially SCRUM
- Experience in different testing types
- Strong communication skills in English
Please get in touch for further details ASAP and apply for this not-to-be-missed contract role!