Marvellous opportunity for a Microwave Hardware Architecture Expert to work in Sweden on a new project. The role will be based in Gothenburg. Applicants must have a PhD/Masters in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. This is a contract opportunity initially for 6 months and our client will pay excellent rates for the right candidate.
The successful candidate must have either a Masters’ Degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering. You would be responsible for generating and evaluating next generation base station and terminal microwave hardware design.
Skills and Experience:
- Several years’ experience in electrical engineering
- Experience with phased array systems for radar or wireless communications
- Experience with Analog simulation tools
- Experience with RF simulation tools
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in Sweden.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist. Please confirm your availability and rate required in Euros for this Contract position.