Marvellous opportunity for a Consultant Filter Engineer to work in Sweden on a new project. The role will be based near Stockholm. Applicants must have a PhD/Masters in Electric Technology, Automation Technology or equivalent. This is a contract opportunity initially for 6 months and our client will pay excellent rates for the right candidate.
The successful candidate must have either a Masters’ Degree or PhD in Electric Technology or Automation Technology. You would be responsible for the Base-station RF filter/duplexer development and the latest filter technology tracking, filter key technology research in the industry.
Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of microwave and electromagnetic field.
- Good knowledge of radio filter (duplexer), passive component as coupler, LPF and combiner development, processing, manufacturing and researching.
- You have previous experience of radio filter design, including simulation, prototype evaluation and product qualification tests, such as metal cavity filter, ceramic TE/TM filter, waveguide filter, etc.
- Strong circuit and field simulation skills utilizing, such as HFSS, ADS etc.
- Proficiency in the use of radio test equipment, such as Network Analyzer, Spectrum, RF
- Generator, Power Meter etc.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in Sweden.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible in order to be included in the shortlist. Please confirm your availability and rate required in Euros for this Permanent position.