Endeavour Recruitment has a unique opportunity for an E-Commerce Manager. The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in an E-Commerce environment. A working from home option may be considered for this role. Salary would be in the region of £40K + with an excellent benefits package for the right candidate.
- Managing the daily running of the clients’ websites and marketplaces - including updating and maintenance of listings/banners/promotions etc.
- Promoting and marketing our clients’ e-commerce offering
- Website improvements - new features, improved User Interface
- Maintaining the client portal
- Plan and update pricing/product data across product type
- Analysis of price lists and compare against competitor offerings
- Maintenance of product and price database
- Participation in the marketing strategy for Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media, Google AdWords, Blog writing and other marketing tasks as required
Skills and Experience:
The successful person will have management, e-commerce and marketing skills/experience. Plus demonstrate:
- The ability to coordinate and/or maintain and update websites (via a CMS)
- A proven record of marketing both online and offline
- Effective use of social media and email
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to drive team work
- Proficient in using relevant software - including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to start within the next 4-6 weeks
If you believe you have the right experience and previous track record to successfully deliver in this role, then please apply quickly to be shortlisted.