Endeavour is looking for a Solution/Infrastructure Architect (T1 SR) with experience in broadcast/media & entertainment company, to join our UK based client for a contract, initially till the end of the year, with possible extension.
You will work for Data Center Technologies (DCT), subs Infrastructure Solutions Design or Network Solutions Design. DCT is part of Core Networks & Operations and responsible for designing solutions for our client’s new Data Centers. Day-to-day key accountabilities are chasing input for and create solutions designs for this project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Define, design and document IT business solutions, delivering Business Solution Architecture (BSA) document, corresponding UML artefacts (i.e. Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Use Cases) and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) in support of documenting the program/project scoped IT business solution.
- Ensure that the solution architecture is compliant and aligned to the published Enterprise Architecture blueprints and product, technology and infrastructure roadmaps. Direct a design change control to ensure that all changes are considered in relation to the end-to-end design baseline. Ensure that the solution is aligned to defined scope but also positioned for future requirements.
- Review and approve design artefacts for the IT business solution (i.e. Functional Designs, Technical Designs, Interface Specifications, Data Mappings etc.), liaising with cross functional teams to achieve high quality designs.
- Co-operate with the Enterprise Architects on definition of the E2E architecture to assure the integrity, robustness and efficiency of the future E2E solutions. Identify opportunities to increase reusability and maximise cost synergies.
Required experience and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or other technical studies
- Experience in solution/infrastructure architecture
- Experience in software development and/or software design
- Knowledge of and/or certification in at least one enterprise architecture methodology (TAM,
eTOM, SID, TOGAF, SOA, Web 2.0., etc.)
- Experience in large scale enterprise architecture, ideally in a telecom. setting
- Communication, presentation & facilitation skills
- Stakeholder, vendor, and relationship management.
- Ability to understand and analyze business needs and bridge the gap between business and IT
- Project management
Please get in touch for further details and apply ASAP!