Endeavour has an excellent contract opportunity for a skilled PFS-PAXUS Consultant to join our client based in Luxembourg, initially for a 3 months contract, with strong possibility of extension.
The succesful consultant will be involved in the following duties:
- Provide expert technical consultancy on PFS-PAXUS
- PFS-PAXUS system configuration and implementation tasks
Required skills and experience
- University degree (or equivalent experience) with minimum 2 years hands on experience in fund administration platforms
- Strong experience with the PFS-PAXUS platform
- Experience with private equity or transfer agency or fund of fund platforms
- Experienced in multi-national environment;
- Specialised in implementation environments/projects;
- Experience in providing process and product advice.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including experience with teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Ability to influence - and gain the support of - a wide range of stakeholders at different levels in the organisation.
- A strong delivery-minded approach.
- Very good Communication skills, interpersonal skills and analytical skills.
- Being active in a multi-cultural environment, the good level of English (oral and written).
Please get in touch for further details and apply ASAP!