Endeavour Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Support Engineer. Previous experience of working as a Support Engineer is essential. This is a permanent opportunity based in Bicester with a salary of up to £45K DOE plus an amazing benefits package.
Our client is looking for a candidate who takes pride in ensuring users have reliable computing services. Experience with both desktop and mobile essential. You should be used to working to high standards to maintain quality and able to adhere to strict deadlines. In return you will be part of a happy workforce and will receive an enviable benefits package.
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Active Directory
- Office 365 and One Drive
- IP Telephony
- SQL Server
- Back Up Tools
If you think this role is for you and you have the right experience then please send your application as soon as possible to be shortlisted.
Endeavour Recruitment has a brilliant opportunity for an experienced C# / ASP.Net Software Developer based in Southampton. All levels of experience will be considered. Our client offers flexible working and a salary up to £45K plus benefits.
Working in an Agile environment you will be translating storyboards and use cases. Proficiency in designing and maintaining reliable and reusable code is essential as well as maintaining quality and responsive. Responsibilities will also include bug fixing, updating documentation and reviewing functionality.
Technical Skillset Required
- SQL Server
- GIT or other version control tools
- Continuous Integration
- WPF including MVVM
- Web API
- Back Office
If you are looking to progress your career, this could be the right role for you! Please apply quickly to be shortlisted.
This is an opportunity for a SQL Server Database Administrator to join a technology firm based in Southampton, Hampshire. You will be responsible The maintenance, support and administration of Microsoft SQL database environments.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:-
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a SQL centric role (SQL Server 2005 onwards).
- Using SQL Server Availability Groups or Log Shipping or Database Mirroring.
- Experience of working on live production systems.
- In depth SQL Server skills including:
o performance tuning
o high availability
o database configuration and management
o applying database security practices
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:-
- Competent with Windows operating system and high-level server / storage infrastructure.
- Experience using SSAS / SSRS / SSIS.
- Writing PowerShell scripts.
- Administering a Data Warehouse.
- DR / Business Continuity.
Please get in touch to be considered for this fantastic permanent role
Product Manager/Functional Analyst / Belgium / €600 pd / Utilities / MIG6
Endeavour has an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is Fluent (written & verbal) in English, Dutch and or French candidate with a master’s degree or at least 5 years working experience.
The successful candidate will be a pro-active team player, who possesses a mature and flexible attitude, demonstrating the ability to deal with a diverse and evolving environment.
Both knowledge and experience of the Energy sector and MIG6 market principles will be of great value, providing solutions with a sustainable future.
Essential Technical Background and skills required for the role:
- ESB and SOA concepts and tools such as BizTalk.
- XML, XSD and XML Schema design tools.
- Experience with .Net/Java platforms.
- Proficiency in relational database concepts and databases (SQL Server, Oracle).
- Ruling engine concepts.
- Experience in modelling concepts (e.g. UML, BPM) and modelling tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect).
Within the MIG6-project the chosen will also act as Functional Analyst within the cross-application analysis team, you will be responsible for the translation of specific business needs and requirements towards EnergyComm and Market Framework in close collaboration with the other cross-application analysts.
Please apply and get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour has an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Oracle Database Administrator to join one of our reputable client, based in Luxembourg.
The ideal candidate will be have excellent communications skills, be a team player with the ability to multi-task.
The successful Oracle DBA will be involved in the following tasks:
• System administration of Oracle databases platforms.
• Responsible to Perform Oracle database installation and configuration, tuning, capacity planning, health checks, backups/recovery and change management .
• Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this platform. Troubleshoots issues with database instances and eliminates root causes through systematic problem management practices.
• First and second level support for Oracle and other RDBMS.
• Assist in maintaining and improving and innovation Oracle platform.
• Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and
Skills and experience required:
Relevant university degree or equivalent in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science,
Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Fluent in French
- Certified Oracle (10g /11g / 12c) or equivalent on experience.
- Knowledge of RMAN, Oracle RAC and Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL developer
- Other RDBMS (SQL Server, Sybase, DB2 …) knowledge considered an asset.
- 5 years+ in the Database domain specially as Oracle DBA..
- PSF certified
- Familiar with ITIL and IT Service management (roles and processes)
Please, get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment is looking for two Permanent Test Analysts for their client based in Brighton. This is primarily a Manual Testing role, but experience of Automated Testing would be advantageous. Training for this would also be provided. Between 2-5 years’ experience required. The salary on offer is between £25K to £30K.
The ideal candidates will have worked in a Testing role before and therefore be familiar with Agile, TDD, and implementing test plans. The client requires candidates who are excellent communicators, are extremely business focussed and are keen to build on their testing abilities to help deliver automated regression testing.
Essential Candidate Experience:
- 2-5 years’ Testing experience
- Jira &/or Bugzilla
- Linux / Windows
- Web Based Applications
- NoSQL, MySQL & SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Apache, Tomcat, jBoss
If you are interested in this role and you have the right experience, then please apply for the role with your most up to date CV that includes the experience you have relevant to the role.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for an experienced Head of Software Development. The successful candidate should come from a development background and have significant experience of leading development teams. The Head of Development should be a natural and strong leader with a good work ethic that can lead by example. You should be confident, organised, analytical with excellent attention to detail. This role is based in Central London and the salary will be in the region of £75K plus benefits.
Act as Scrum Master, mentor and creating a professional team culture.
Ensure quality and technical approach adheres to the company strategy.
Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role.
Be responsible for web solutions that meet client needs.
Attend client facing meetings.
Manage outsourced vendor relationships.
Work with other teams to ensure delivery of work is on time and to budget.
- Umbraco / Sitecore
- SQL Server
- Team City
- Lucene and SOLR
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Natural leadership ability
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.
Our client is currently recruiting for a SQL Administrator to join a large European Organisation on a short term contract to start asap.
Duties and required skills :
• 6 years of professional experience within large-scale Data Centre environments.
• Extensive experience relating to the technical aspects and concepts in relation to SQL Server and its environment.
• Solid understanding of the operational organisation of industrialised service delivery.
• Ability to write scripts in administrative language to automate operations.
• Day-to-day infrastructure operations.
• Incidents resolution and problems identification.
• Infrastructure monitoring, availability testing and reporting.
• Implement standard changes and service requests.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Able to work autonomously and be flexible with regards to working hours.
• Service and customer oriented.
• Documentation management.
• On-call service.
• Microsoft SQL 2005, 2008, 2012 and 2016 on Windows platform.
• Scripting skills (PowerShell for Microsoft SQL).
• Experience with SQL/T-SQL, procedures, functions.
• Experience with MS-SQL Failover Clustering.
• SQL Server performance tuning.
• Experience in Windows Server 2008/2012 installations and performance tuning.
• Experience in Active Directory.
• Familiar with Storage backend technologies.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour Recruitment has a new opportunity for a C# Back End Developer who has excellent overall technical capabilities. Previous experience of working on Mission Critical Systems is essential, as is industry experience in either Logistics, Automation or Process Control. The role is based in Leicester and is a 12 Month Contract with renewal opportunities. Excellent rates on offer to right candidate.
- Oracle/SQL Server
- Linq Lambda Expressions
- C# / Visual Studio / .Net Framework
- Experience of Systems Engineering
- Industry experience in Logistics, Automation or Warehousing
- Excellent Understanding of interfacing with remote devices preferably PLC’s
- Good knowledge of Server Technologies and Databases
- Experience of delivering commercial projects
Required Attributes – The Successful Candidates Will Have The:
Ability to plan and organise multiple workload requirements
Ability to prioritise work load and deliver to set deadlines and attention to detail
Ability to work as part of a team when required but equally able to work without team support when needed
Ability to be a Self-Starter
Ability to produce software and documentation whilst under time pressure/demanding constraints
………..And Will Also Have:
A methodical way of working and excellent written and numeracy skills
A ‘can do’ attitude
Can manage and co-ordinate working groups consisting of people from differing elements and levels within their organisations
Good personal planning, organisational and analytical skills
Experience of performing similar roles in logistics or materials handling.
Applicants are invited to apply as soon as possible to be included in the shortlist.
Endeavour Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a talented Database Administrator to join our leading client based in the wonderful city of Vienna. This is a long-term contract with an hourly rate in the region of €54EUR per hour. Candidates must have excellent knowledge of German.
Key skills and experience required:
- Administration of the databases: Windows, MS SQL, Oracle
- Experience in the structure of high-availability environments in the database environment (SQL Server)
- Results in virtual environments
- Experience in troubleshooting and performance tuning
- T-SQL Scripting
- Desirable multi-year experience SQL Server DBA: replication, log shipping, clustering, availability groups (large databases)
- SAN storage, SQL Server CLR, Error tracking, PowerShell Scripting
- Virtualization (VMware ESXi)
- Monitoring (Nagios / Icinga / Check_MK)
- Windows Server 2012R2/ 2016