Calling for an experienced Transition Manager to join a reputable, global organisation, based in Switzerland, for a 6 months+ contract.
The successful candidate will have over 5 years’ experience. A Swiss work permit is essential.
The Transition Manager’s role will involve the following tasks:
- Create detailed plans based on an existing high level transition strategy, ensure schedules are aligned with the main Project Plan
- Coordinate the transition plans execution
- Manage the schedule of the associated resources to the activities
- Monitor and Control the progress of the activities
- Report periodically to the Hague Project Manager the progress of the activities according to Prince2 methodology
- Raise any deviation to the plan when detected to the Hague Project Manager
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
- Extensive understanding of project management principles, methods and techniques
- Perform other tasks as required.
Essential skills and experience:
- Recognized project management certification, preferably PRINCE2 practitioner level
- Knowledge of the PRINCE 2 project management methodology
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification or above
- Good knowledge and experience of Agile project management methodologies, specifically Scrum
- Knowledge and experience in using project management tools such as Microsoft Project
- A team player with experience managing cross-functional, multidisciplinary teams working on short deadlines in both local and remote locations
- Ability to coordinate and understand the work of technical and business-oriented staff
- Understanding of green field development in a cloud environment
- Sound knowledge of industry leading cloud provider platform features and capabilities
- Technical background, university/college diploma or equivalent experience in a technical field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience as senior project manager for delivery of large, resilient and secure software development projects.
- Experience in legacy system migration projects
- ITIL V3 Service Transition Management Certification
- French will be an advantage
Please apply and get in touch for further details on this not-to-be-missed contract opportunity!
Endeavour is looking for an Architect/Analyst for Customer communications and Document management. You will be joining a large, reputable client, based in Brussels, initially for a 3 months contract.
The goal of customer communication and document management is to provide the capability of centrally manage the design and the processing of any communication to be sent externally through any channel (mail, SMS, letter, mobile, social media,…).
The successful Architect/Analyst will work in close collaboration with our domain experts, technical teams and internal business to review our current capability, define a future-oriented end to end solution architecture and elaborate the technical roadmap.
Your main responsibilities will include the following tasks:
• Understand, analyse and challenge the business needs
• Understand, analyse and challenge the technical challenges linked to a large organisation
• Elaborate the end to end Solution Architecture
• Prospect the market for a solution fitting our needs (e.g. through an RFi)
• Elaborate the roadmap for implementation, including budget and timing
• Provide analysis for projects/initiatives on current solution
• Support the improvement plan on current solution
Required skills and experience:
• Engineer in Telecommunications / IT or equivalent by experience
• Knowledge of Customer communication and Document management area
• Be acquainted with the application architecture in the BSS/OSS
• Strong analytical skills
• Acquainted to operational constraints in a large environment
• Experience in RFx is an asset
• Open minded and creative
• Result oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to negotiate in order to resolve conflicts and drive to decisions
• Very good written and verbal knowledge of French, Dutch and English is needed
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity!
Natural/Adabas Developer required to join a dynamic team based in Geneva, Switzerland. 6 month initial contract.
- Experience in software development and operation, with a minimum of five years' experience developing with ADABAS/Natural based systems
- Knowledge of formal development management methods.
- Excellent English (French will be an advantage)
- Swiss Work Permit is essential
- ADABAS/Natural software development necessary to implement required modifications to existing operational activities.
- Undertaking operational support activities.
- Producing required documentation of system changes.
- Regular reporting to coordinators.
- Application updates as specified by supervisor, specifically including addressing of issues regarding numbering of transactions and documents.
- Documentation of modified software and workflow procedures.
- Regular status reporting.
- Committing the applications source code to the repository.
Please apply for further details on this excellent contract opportunity.
Endeavour has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced UI developer to join a large reputable European Organisation, based in the Netherlands for a 6 months contract, with possible long term extension.
The successful candidate will participate in the design, development and maintenance of high quality software using front-end platform standards.
The ideal UI developer would be French or Dutch speaking, flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented as well as an excellent team player.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in UI development
- You have knowledge of agile methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban,…)
- You have experience with one major application server (for example JBOSS) of the market
- The knowledge of SQL is an asset
- The knowledge of JEE back-end is an asset
- The knowledge of designing wireframes is an asset
Please get in touch for further details on this exciting new contract role!
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Oracle DBA to join our client, based in Switzerland, for an excellent 6 month contract, with possible extension.
The successful candidate must have a Swiss Work Permit for this contract role.
The project follows Agile software development methodology. A database model (Oracle SQL developer) and its design documentation already exist. Due to the Agile project methodology, regular adjustments to all database related elements are required during the development of the application components. All adjustments are being reviewed, implemented, documented, tested and tracked by a version-controlled (SVN) change request procedure (JIRA).
As the ideal Oracle DBA candidate, you will have a proven track record of 5 to 7 years’ experience.
Excellent English communication is required, and French speaking will be an advantage.
Your daily tasks will include the following:
- Perform regular updates of the Platform data model, mapping documents, SQL scripts and database design documentation (English) during the agile development of the Hague Platform application. Ensure that all adjustments are reviewed, implemented, documented, tested and tracked by the version control system (SVN). Record change requests and related actions in JIRA.
- Ensure that the database design complies with security recommendations
- Assess and evaluate technical change requests from a database performance point-of-view.
- Enforce naming convention and general consistency of the model.
- Liaise with the data integration specialist(s) and legacy data experts to help the migration of legacy data effort.
- Develop and perform database tests to avoid regressions.
Please do get in touch for further details on this fantastic opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Architect with strong development experience, to join a client based in Switzerland, initially for a 6 months contract.
- First-level university degree in information technology, computer science or a related field.
- Proficient (certified) in an industry leading cloud Architecture framework.
- 12 years+ of relevant software development and architecture, as well as professional experience in SOA architecture (specifically microservices and API development), as well as integrations combining custom and off-the-shelf products.
- Experienced at producing multi-tier, high-availability secure software architecture in a cloud environment adhering to Security, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and Resilience best practice.
- Building and recommending a migration approach to architecting a green field development and/or production platform for new applications. Able to help shape transition and transformation strategies.
- Ability to maintain technology awareness, and provide analytical comparisons against specified criteria.
- Experience working with local and remote technical teams.
- Excellent knowledge of English (French will be an advantage).
- Exposure and understanding of automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience with highly secure ICT solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of cloud.
Please apply and get in touch for further details about this excellent contract role!
Do you enjoy working in a team?
Are you enthusiastic and self-motivated?
Are you result driven?
Can you show strong technical ability to support Windows and Linux servers?
Do you speak French or Dutch?
Endeavour has a fantasticopportunity for an experienced Middleware System Administratorto join our reputable client in the financial sector, based in lovely Brussels, for an initial contract till the end of the year!
Your daily duties will involve the following:
- Facilitate continuous platform operations and troubleshooting time-sensitive issues.
- Tomcat and java resource update maturity increase, including:
- Reverse engineering java application configuration regarding JRE/JDK usage.
- Define application inventory per type of application.
- Contribute JDK/JRE/Tomcat update procedure
- Integrate existing automation, implement missing scripts
- Suggest design improvement (limited to java resource usage)
- Automate the update processes using Sharepoint flow (collaboration with Sharepoint experts)
- Define reporting about java update processes
- In a second phase, you will contribute to the adopting of Docker
- Must be a fluent French or Dutch speaker.
- Experience in Security Vulnerability management
- 3 to 5 years of Windows server and linux RedHat related experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux doing all activities such as installation, system integration, patching, upgrades, complex problem resolution and other activities in large, complex environment
- An in-depth knowledge of:
- Linux and Windows operating systems
- Oracle JRE & JDK
- Apache Tomcat administration
- Experience with deploying and administering systems in a high-availability production environment
- The ability to troubleshoot server and application problems in a complex distributed system with many components and dependencies is of critical importance.
- Ideal candidate will have experience configuring and troubleshooting java application hosting middleware and ideally experience in Dockers Containers.
Please get in touch ASAP to get further details about this exciting contract opportunities!
Endeavour is looking for an experienced Information System Architect to join our reputable client in the financial sector, based in Brussels, for an initial contract till the end of the year.
If you have proven experience in large-size application development of highly resilient systems, and more specifically in dealing with cyber security impacts on large IT driven organization, we definitely want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will also have a clear understanding of an heterogeneous application landscape, design, development and operations.
French or Dutch speaking would be beneficial for this position.
Required skills and experience :
• Multi-Factor Authentication concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies.
• Network Zoning concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies.
• Internet Access Segregation concepts, solutions, application impacts.
• Access Management (role-based, privileged) concepts, solutions, application impacts, roll-out strategies.
• Application Protection (through WAF) concepts, solutions, application impacts.
• Secure Development Lifecycle concept & processes (incl. in an outsourcing context).
• Cloud Security Strategy concepts, solutions, application impacts.
• IT asset management & inventory in support of the cyber-resilience processes.
• Knowledge in key technology stacks : IBM mainframe (DB2, Cobol, PLI, CICS), HP Tandem and distributed (Linux, Windows).
• You are able to steer design & development teams.
• You have good analytical skills.
• You can abstract generic/transversal solutions for individual problems.
• You can address problems globally but are also able to go into details when required.
• You demonstrate good communication and negotiation skills.
• You speak/write English fluently (French or Dutch is an asset).
• You have the ability to drive and work with a virtual team.
• You are meticulous in your work.
Please, get in touch for further details on this exciting contract opportunity!
Endeavour Recruitment is urgently recruiting for an experienced Business Analyst to join a large European Organisation in Luxembourg, and be involved in an exciting long term project.
- As the Business Analyst you understand the objectives and the scope of the project, what the clients’ requirements are.
- Gather the user requirements through different techniques (documentation, meetings, training, etc.) and define the scope and requirements in functional documentation.
- Taking into account all the quality constraints, attend to the creation of the adequate solution for the client.
- Support the experts in the definition of the technical constraints and in the design of the solution.
- Look after project progress, constantly in relation to the client, the development and project delivery team.
Required experience and skills:
- 8 years + experience as a Business Analyst.
- You have several years of experience in functional design and analysis.
- You have extensive UML experience
- You are pragmatic and solutions oriented.
- You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- You enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of the French language is an advantage.
If you are looking to rise up to your next challenge, please apply for further details.
Calling for an Agile Guru to join a leading company in the Telecoms industry, based in Belgium, for an initial 6 months contract!
As an Agile evangelist you will be, teaching and mentoring on different levels (teams, managers, partners) as our client is initiating enterprise wide Agile transformation.
You will be part of the Agile centre of excellence, which is setting direction, overseeing and supporting the overall Agile transformation. You are able to review existing and elaborate on new processes, governance, & structure to support a successful transformation.
You thrive on forming and influencing Agile communities raising awareness of Agile methods in the organization. You are able to connect with scrum masters & Agile coaches, who are part of the delivery teams, communicate & align with them to ensure the teams are moving in the direction in-line with the overall Agile transformation strategy.
- 7+ years acting as an Agile Evangelist in technology sector with large-scale technology programs ;
- You have deep knowledge regarding Agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme, Test Driven Development), Agile-at-scale (SAFe) methods, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- You have strong servant leadership skills with a passion for teaching and mentoring others and have experience in coaching Agile
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to adapt your communication to different audiences
- You are at your best and thrive in a fast paced culture full of collaboration, transparency and trust across teams
- You have strong change management skills
- Preferably you have at least one Agile certification
- English + (Dutch/French are assets)
If this sounds like your next challenge, please get in touch to find further information on this excellent contract opportunity!